Chapter 5

Buddha took Shigeo in a open place where there's only tree and grass around and since the others are still busy with there Ragnarok Buddha think that this is a great opportunity for him to get this omega with him.

Upon arriving to there destination which is under the tree Buddha started to sit down to relax a little and when he not heard any rustling of sitting he look up to see that Shigeo is still standing with a shy expression on his face.

Buddha snort"don't be shy,here sit with me"he patted the spot beside him while looking at Shigeo.

Shigeo look at him before sitting down with a flustered face.

"Lord Buddha"Shigeo called him to get his attention since Buddha closed his eyes.

"Hmm,need something?"Buddha asked him.

"Why didn't you fight me?"Shigeo question him since it does not make sense to him that a god didn't fight him,a human being.

"Simple because I like you"Buddha shifted to look at him before winking,it made shigeo's face flustered.

"I..ahm..hehe t-thank you"Shigeo's face became more red,this is not the first time someone compliment him but he paid no heed on it,for him this feels like the first time compliment he got.

Buddha became more interested on him thinking how his face became red in matter of second.he think he made the right choice not to hurt the omega since his such a cute one he must add.

Buddha like sweet things and cute things and since the first time he saw Shigeo he think that his sweet and cute,with such tittle(greater mind esper)but have a shy and cute personality he immediately think that his going to be such a beautiful and perfect omega for him.

"Say what if I want you to be mine?"straight to point he ask.

"I...I don't mind"Shigeo said it with low voice but Buddha can still hear it.

"Great that settled it,all that's left is to mark you"again straight to the point.

"HAH!!!I..I..I..ehhh!!!"Shigeo over heated that he pass out from it.

"O-oy omega?Shigeo?"Buddha sigh because of what happened and place Shigeo on his lap straddling.

_________________________________________

After some time Shigeo finally woke up from his slumber and look up to see Buddha straddling him in his lap,again this make Shigeo red again and just stay looking at Buddha.

Buddha smiled at him"like what ya see...?"this make Shigeo even more redder before looking somewhere.

"Hah...hahahahaha I guess we should stay like this then."Buddha hug Shigeo tighter which make shigeo over heat again but not pass out.

Shigeo didn't protest since he like it too the feeling of being protected by someone,Shigeo can protect himself if he wanted to because that's what he always do,he never felt safe with any alpha that's why he is always avoiding them not to mention he feel like puking and he doesn't feel safe with them.

Shigeo feel like he can trust this alpha Infront of him,he didn't feel like puking and disgusted by his presence instead he feel like his the right one,his omega is purring and wanted to take over telling him to claim the alpha Infront of him.

So Shigeo did he let his omega take over and what it did first is to claim his alpha's lips.buddha is shock to what happened but recovered quickly when Shigeo whined since he didn't kiss back immediately.

When Shigeo tried to separate there lips Buddha pulled him to kiss him this time and the kiss lasted about 5 minutes,when they separated there was a form of saliva.

Shigeo was so flustered and out of breath that Buddha think that Infront of him is a erotic form of Shigeo,so Buddha kiss him again not able to control himself this time he carried Shigeo to his room hopefully no one was in the hallway so they safely got to Buddha's room without hassle.

"Hmm.. nghh...ha..ha..mhh"Shigeo is moaning which make Buddha a little bit hard.

Buddha separated there lips and look at shigeo's face"such a wonderful expression hmm"while saying this Buddha put his one hand underneath Shigeo's shirt and pull his nipples,upon doing this Buddha receive a high pitch moan.

Buddha keep pulling and nipping shigeo's nipples that it became so red and while his doing that Shigeo is panting and having a daze look.

Buddha look at him once more before stripping Shigeo and he didn't do anything at the time,he keep looking at shigeo's body analyzing it, his looking up and down.

"What a perfect body you have"Buddha reach to his waist"such a tiny waist,I can hold you in one hand"then Buddha roam Shigeo's body"can you take me."Buddha didn't particularly ask Shigeo since he will do it anyway even if the omega protest to him.

But instead of backing down Shigeo nodded his head,Shigeo was so loss all he wanted is to be claimed by this alpha Infront of him so he nodded without a second thought.

Buddha take out his shaft and look at Shigeo he could see that his shock to what he sees,well who wouldn't right?Buddha is an alpha so it's natural to be big but Shigeo thought that it's way beyond big.

Shigeo tried to back away from Buddha only to be pulled back to him after that Buddha started to prepare Shigeo,he entered him with one finger first then one another until he reach the fourth finger.

"Hahh..ah..ah..ah Buddha..lord...lord b-buddha..ahhhhhh!!!"Shigeo came just from Buddha's finger,Buddha took out his finger and lick it.

Shigeo didn't saw it since his still high in pleasure,but Buddha didn't take long to enter him with one push which push back shigeo's eyes and scream because of the sudden enter.

"Ahhh!!!"Shigeo cried a little and started to sob when Buddha started to thrust into him.

Buddha keep repeating his slow but firm pace until he gone faster and faster which leave Shigeo a moaning and sobbing mess while screaming Buddha's name at the top of his lungs.

After 1 hour of doing it Shigeo past out from over stimulation and exhaustion.

"Such a great omega In did"Buddha is looking at the blood on the mattress,Buddha knew that Shigeo never touch himself no matter what and his still a virgin.

Buddha cleaned himself before Shigeo and sleep besides him,cuddling him a little tighter but not enough to suffocate Shigeo,Buddha just wanted to stay like that forever.

"Good night my omega"Buddha said possessively to Shigeo's sleeping form.
_________________________________________
I don't have anything to do so I write this,in all the part I read this two is my most favorite couple,buddha is sweet and kind but have a possessive side,while Shigeo is like an animal who is about to be eaten.the only difference is he was in did got eaten.