Chapter 3

-this tournament is really something I feel like I will meet an important person-

Hercules is seen waiting for his opponent to came out.

-why is it taking to long for heimdall to call my opponent?-

But then Hercules see that Heimdall was uncomfortable and keep looking at the gods especially to the goddess ninsun.
_________________________________________

Heimdall was unable to speak.

As soon as he saw the name of the representative of humanity he could not speak.his gaze went to the gods, especially to the goddess ninsun.

"I'm glad you didn't say my name,I don't want came out of your filthy mouth,bug"

The complaints of the gods did not wait,wanting to kill the human who had the nerve to insult god.But the sumerian gods recognize that voice perfectly.thousand of years may have passed but they would not forget.

"Gilgamesh"ninsun whispered with tears of happiness in her eyes.

I am king Gilgamesh of uruk,king of heroes"he stated with arrogance in his voice.

The gods who insulted him second ago fell silent.the vast majority knew very well who that man was,some only heard of him,never see him personally.

One of those gods was Hercules,who was in entrance by his opponent.it was not only the great beauty,it was the legend and history of him,in front of him was the guardian of humanity.

"It was an honor to finally meet you king Gilgamesh"Hercules said with reverence in his voice one that made ares clench his fist.

"I can't say the same insect"he replied but that only made Hercules happier who give him a smile.
_________________________________________

The gods has win again but it didn't waver Brunhilde because she knew that in the very start god Hercules has been interested to Gilgamesh not just by his beauty but because he himself loved human,heck even adorned them so she's not worried.

Brunhilde is about to go to Gilgamesh to check on him but before she could open the door he heard a voice,a very familiar voice.

"What is Hercules doing in here?"whispered Brunhilde to no one

She listen to them for a minute but she could comprehend what are they talking,after sometime she heard laughing in the room,she smiled before leaving them alone.

"This is a great day indeed"Brunhilde said while skipping.

"What is great sister we lost two rounds!!!"goll scream to her sister

"You don't need to worry about that goll"Brunhilde said while walking towards a large room and open it.

"It's about your turn"Brunhilde said

"Ok"the person only said

Goll was so loss right now that she just didn't said anything to her sister who is still happy smiling towards her and right now she's officially scared of her.
_________________________________________

"Hahahahaha sure I could teach you thing"Gilgamesh was sure taking his time with Hercules.

"You really love human right"but he said this one seriously.

"Of course I love them,I adorned them I learned a few thing to them"Hercules told him with adorations in his voice before leaning to his chair.

Here they are talking with each other,knowing each other and they are having fun, with each others company they sure get along pretty well.

Hercules really wanted to know more about the guardian of humanity and of course about human to,for Hercules human is something to protect and to love to matter what.

"Human is not a fragile as they look like,look at them despite of having to much wars with each other they still manage to survive and make new progress,new technology, and new things that they create out of craps they could find any where"stated Gilgamesh to Hercules and Hercules just listen to him.

"How about you?"ask Hercules this taken back Gilgamesh

"Very well if your really interested I will tell about my self...."Gilgamesh was starting to tell the alpha about himself.

That's how the day passed to them they both telling about there story.
_________________________________________
Here's the promise story I just rash it since I still need to answer my modules and do other things have a nice day,night and evening every one.