Chapter 9

Nakahara Chuya was a daring omega he must admit,with his foul mouth who seems to be always spitting profanity to anyone he talk too.

The last comment of susano to Chuya left him with a flustered face when there fight already ended,Chuya remembered the last thing he said to him before rushing to susano to attack.

"Kiss me my ass..tsk"Chuya was still going at the part where susano declared the he will kiss him if he win and guess what the god became the victory of there little ass up bet."tsk as if I will let him kiss me,the audacity of that dumb f*CK"well he really hate that he loss to a bet but the other participants who already done fighting was listening to him a disoriented face since they don't know if he like it or not.

"Then why are you some mascara and foundation along with a lip bum?"yes a innocent question coming from Shigeo kageyama,everyone was waiting for someone to ask why,why is he putting make up if he hate the idea of being kissed by the god.

Chuya look at Shigeo with a disinterested face as if telling are you for real?"of course to be beautiful honey" thankfully Chuya answered him without profanity"by the way does an omega who is escorted by alpha really need to accept ever gift the alpha give?"another innocent question from Shigeo,everyone look at him even Chuya who is still putting a eyeliner stopped to go closer to him"darling who is it?is it the god Buddha?"Chuya ask first before anyone Shigeo nodded to his question,and everyone was looking at each other while Shigeo looking like a lost puppy"yes at first but not always sometimes the omega is the one who needed to give gift to the alpha"Raizel said even though he just learned it from Poseidon days ago,don't judge him he still learning.

"And listen carefully bunny no matter what happen don't just mate with him"Sung Jin woo told to Shigeo but it looks like they are late,Shigeo was booming red which give them a panic"did you already mated with him?"Chuya shake Shigeo hard that he fell dizzy"that dumb old f*ck I'm gonna kill him,don't worry little one this brother of yours will surely kick his ass"Chuya was ready to go to Buddha to kick his ass before Raizel stopped him telling that it will not do good if he hurt shigeo's alpha.

Chuya calmed down before everyone bursting into a laughing fit because it's quite funny that he called Shigeo little even he himself is also short.

After cursing at them Susano came in with some flowers and gifts they think,but never mind that they leave the room since Chuya was litterary glaring at them.

"Here some flowers and gifts"susano putted down the flowers and gift before seating down on the sofa"so...."susano started with a tease"so what?"Chuya was getting irritated again"hahaha your so short tempered just like your height"opps it's seems like that's not the right word Chuya tried to attack him but failed since he is still tired from there fight earlier"calm down little ruffian,look at you going so red from anger"susano was practically enjoying the moment"grrrr f*ck off f*ck face"hmmm now that I look at it you have some make up especially the lips"susano lick his lips and Chuya was trying to get away from his clutch.

"Hands off me bastard"Chuya was tossing around but nothing happen"I hope you still remember the bet"susano's counter attack was heavy since Chuya was taken aback"w-what as if asshole,I better die than kiss y...."before Chuya could finish susano already kissed him on the lips and Chuya was trying to resist but couldn't and after sometime he give in to susano's kiss and kissed him back.

Everyone was listening to there banter and Sung Jin woo,Jace grace and others was laughing to there conversation,it's quite funny since Chuya was a tsundere while susano was practically a perfectionist really they are both messed up.

Both of them are crazy,they all think that it's going to be a chaotic relationship but they are still supportive to Chuya since susano will probably always tease him just to see his angry face,the fact that Chuya has cute face when angry was one thing they could agree together"they are making out"blurted out Raizel since he has a good hearing and a vampire he could practically hear miles away.

Everyone look at him with wide eyes before one of them shouted SCATTER even if Chuya and susano heard it they didn't care they keep going at what they are doing.

Shigeo was so flustered that his whole face was so red and he run to Buddha to calm himself,while Raizel leave gracefully and going to Poseidon but it seems like his also affected by it since his face has a tint of red even Frankenstein saw it,while Jace was laughing while running everyone look at him like his some kind of a crazy ferson running wild.

Practically that day was a disaster and not to mention another human being was being mated by a god who seems too like a little too much teasing his omega just to see his angry cute face,really those two was a disaster couple.

Rip the god inside of Chuya,who is wailing and crying from what his seeing Infront of him,but his also enjoying it front sit was only for him.