Damien

It's been 2 days since Anna posted my profile on her website. I had gotten a few messages but none piqued my interest. However one did offer to take me to Paris on a business trip. Unfortunately, my boss would surely fire me for being gone that long. One guy offered me $4,000 to go to a wedding with him, it was his ex-wife's wedding and he also wanted to add sex to the deal.

Hard no.

Pass.

I didn't notice it until yesterday but Anna added to my profile that all things were negotiable. UGH! I gave her a good butt chewing when I saw it. She just laughed and reminded me that it says negotiable, not that I will.

I close my computer after checking my emails. I sit on the couch for one more minute before getting up to get ready for the day. I need to go grocery shopping before I had to go back to work. Otherwise, there won't be time again till next weekend. Fucking Gerry...

Anna

My phone has been ringing all morning! Can't a girl just get 5 minutes of work done!? Most calls have been about Katie and guys wanting to set up dates with her. They know the drill. No matter how much they wanted one girl it was always her choice if she picked him or not.

Phone call

Anna: Hello, this is Anna speaking

Nick: Hello gorgeous, you are looking stunning today.

Anna: Hey Nicky. How many times have I told you to stop spying on me through my windows? *Laughing

Nick: It doesn't help that your office building is right across from my office building Anna. Looks like your phone hasn't stopped raining all morning.

Anna: I know, and you are not helping!

Nick: Well I guess then I should tell you this is more of a business call than for pleasure, or more rather not for my pleasure.

Anna: Gasp! Are you whining Nick!? *laughing

Nick: Of course I am! But really I think I need your help. It's for my partner actually.

Anna: I'm listening.....

Katie

Phone call

Katie: Helllooo

Anna: Girl! Are you home? We need to chat ASAP!

Katie: Yup, just finished shopping and I am putting away stuff. Why what's up?

Anna: I'm on my way. I'll tell you when I get there. I'll pick up lunch too.

Katie: *laughing okay! see you soon!

Anna: Bye!

Gosh, whatever she had to tell me must be important. After I finish putting away everything, I go and change into some more relaxing clothes. I hear my phone going off letting me know I have a message. I pick up my phone and open it to see someone has sent me a message for a date. Oh boy, I bet this is what she wanted to talk to me about. Before I even get to open it, I hear Anna at my door.

"What's up good lookin," I say, opening the door for her to come in.

"Hey! Ok, I have a lot to tell you, so sit down and start eating and just listen," she says, rushing in and putting the food out on the counter.

"Hello to you too," laughing at her.

"Ok, you have my attention," raising my eyes are her.

"Okay so I know you have been picky lately with choosing a guy, but I think I found mister right for you! He is not one of my clients but he signed up just to see you or rather his friend signed him up," she says looking away.