Interactive Art Display

*Damien

I have been waiting for this moment all night. The car ride was killing me, knowing what was under that coat. I made sure to take a couple of steps back so I could get the full view.

Holy Fuck.

She did not disappoint. My imagination didn't do it justice. I had to clench my fist and choke back a grow of appreciation just so I didn't scare her away. Her back is still facing me and she can't see the way I am reacting just yet. I'm glad because I don't want to stop looking at her bear skin showing. It looks so silky smooth I just want to run my tongue all over it to see if it takes as good as she smells.

When she finally turns around to face me I feel my breath rush out. Lust, desire, and appreciation are all emotions I let show across my face. I can't help it.

"Holy shit..." that's it. That's all I can get out.

She looks at me with a wide knowing grin. She takes a step toward me and does a little spin with her hands out.

"You like it? I think you did good," she says

I can see the other guys that took her coat state at her. I give them a hard look letting them know she is mine.

"You look amazing Katie. Better than I imagined you would," I said grabbing her hand.

I was ready to start this night. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep my hands to myself now.

*Katie

I could feel his stare when I took my coat off. I made sure he saw my back first. I had to hide a giggle when I heard him choke a little. I knew this dress made me look hot and now I wished I had faced him so I could have seen his face.

I make sure to take my time in turning around wanting to savor this moment. When I turned around I knew this night was not going to go as I planned. I could see the lust on his face. It made me wet just looking at him. I decided to play with him a little and do a spin for him. I could feel the tension radiating from him.

Here was a man who loved control in all things and here he was losing it... over a dress. It made me laugh a little.

I reached for his hand ready to start this night. It was going to be interesting now that's for sure.

We walked through a heavy dark red curtain and it lead to a staircase. Off to the side, it looked like a sitting room with the door barely open. I only saw a flash of the room but it instantly made me nervous. It looked like a room with a bunch of couples just making out or doing more.

I laughed to myself. There is no way.

We walk up the stairs and his grip on my hand gets harder.

The sight I am greeted with takes my breath away.

A naked man is standing in front of a very naked woman who is tied up to a life-size easel. Her hands are tied in a way that her arms are open. She is sitting on the edge of the easel with her legs tied off to each side keeping her legs very much open. You can clearly see she just had reached a climax.

She was breathing hard with sweat running down her body. In his hand is a big paintbrush and he dips it into a white bowl that I was sure was a wax warmer. He walks over to her and whispers something I can't hear.

She nodded her head as he takes the brush and covers one of her nipples with it. This causes her head to fall back and she lets out a loud moan. He then does the same to the other. Then blows on them to cool them off.