The Restaurant

"Nick, did you get those tickets sent out yet for Friday? We have six more people attending that will need tickets," I say over my phone speaker.

"Yup, I also got you something I'll be right over," he said.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and Nick walked in. Grinning like a fool he plopped down on one of the chairs I had in front of my desk. Leaning back he just stared at me while grinning.

"What? What is wrong with you?" I say slightly annoyed by him.

"I may have found you a date for Friday. Wanna know who she is?" wiggling his eyebrows.

I lean back in my chair and look at him, thinking for a moment. I wasn't planning on going to the event now.

"It's not Stacey, right?" I ask.

"Oh HELL no. Dude, I would never do that to you. I can't even stand her," he laughs leaning forward to pull his phone out of his pocket.

"Look, this is her," he says, handing me his phone.

I take it and look at the picture. She is breathtaking. Her name is Katie Martin, 24 years old, long black hair, I think her eyes are blue but she is looking off to the side so I can't quite tell. Just looking at her gets me hard.

"So what is this? She is an escort? You know how I feel about that s*it," I say, giving him a stern look.

"Well yes, and no. She is but this is her first time. She is friends with Anna who owns the business and convinced her to give it a try," he says with a grin.

"Listen man, when I called Anna, she said she would be perfect. She just got out of a relationship with a guy who cheated on her with her best friend. Apparently, this guy did a number on her. And now she is just looking to have a good time with someone. Also, Anna wanted me to tell you that sex is off the table for this one," he said that last part a little quite probably hoping I didn't hear that.

"I'm sorry, you want me to go on a date with some woman who doesn't want to end the night with sex, and you want me to take her to the art show?!?" I say standing up.

"What the Fuck man! You know what this gallery is going to be right? You didn't fall and hit your head forgetting about it?" I said laced with sarcasm.

"I don't need to take a broken-hearted girl to this show and scare the shit out of her!"

"Now wait a second. She is all into that stuff. Anna said she reads all those dirty books about this stuff. I'm sure she will be into it. You may even get lucky and she will change her mind after getting all hot and bothered," he says laughing.

"Think of this more as a blind date but you actually get to see who it is first. Plus you can dress her up however you want," he says, standing up to leave.

"I'll send you her number so you can figure out what you want to do. But I think you should do this. Who knows you may even have fun," he says, as he walks out the door.

I lean back in my chair thinking about this. She is beautiful, but I hate the idea of an escort. All they ever want is money. But then again Nick did say this was her first time. It has been too long since I have been able to date. It would be nice to feel that dominant power again over someone. I guess it couldn't hurt.

Just for a night.

Katie

Today was such a long day! Anna took me to get waxed, which hurt... a lot. Why women do that to themselves is beyond me. I don't think I will ever do that again! We got my hair done and some touch-up color. I tend to stay more to my natural color, I love my black hair but a few highlights never killed anyone.