Yes, Sir

Well within the first hour of my date we had already had sex twice now. To say my mind was blown would be an understatement. After our adventures in the office, he kept a possessive grip on my hip the rest of the evening. There were quite a few more displays that got me all warmed up again but he waited to do anything about it until we were in the car.

Thank God there was a divider between the front and back. But let's just say there were fingers in places I never thought I would have fingers in. I had a total of five orgasms in the car and got to use my childhood skills of a pogo stick bounding if you catch my drift.

When I finally noticed that we were going father into the city he asked if I would stay with him tonight. I hesitated at first because we were definitely doing date five stuff when this was only date one. After a minute of thought, I figured what the hell.

His condo.... wow. I was pretty sure I had seen it on one of those shows on HGTV where they show off all the million-dollar apartments. He had the whole floor! The elevator came up in the middle of the apartment and on every wall were floor-to-ceiling windows.

There was a massive kitchen with a bar that could easily fit eight people. There was a walk-in wine fridge and I made a note to go in and see his collection sometime. Off the kitchen, there were steps to go down to a sitting area with built-in seating making a giant U shape, so no matter where you sat you got an amazing view.

He said that there was a button he could push and the floor would pop up with a table so this could be a dinner party table, although he has never used it. He didn't seem like the dinner party kind of guy anyway. On the other side there was another bar but this time an actual bar with any kind of drink you could imagine.

Another sitting area with a pool table and darts. You could feel this side was more of a man cave area. This then led into his office which had two doors to either go back to the living room/man cave or go into his bedroom.

His room was amazing! I wasn't sure what I was expecting but this wasn't it. It was decorated in a cool grey color and different shades of blues. His bed was much bigger than necessary for one person let alone two but I'm sure that allowed for room to play... There was another desk in his room and a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf completely full of books.

He then led me into the bathroom. There was an open shower off the side of the room with one of the shower walls being the window. Even in the bathroom, there were floor-to-ceiling windows. He did say that there was a reflective film on them so no one could see inside day or night. There was a giant tub that could easily fit four people and last but not least a steam room.

By the time he was done with the tour, I heard a ding from the elevator, and he left to go check on it. Turns out he had ordered dinner for us and they were bringing it up.

"I hope you like burgers. The place downstairs makes the best ones. I wasn't sure what you like so I just told them to give us different options for toppings and you can build your own," he said pulling me over to the kitchen.

The smell of them hit my stomach and I didn't realize how hungry I was until then.

"Help yourself I'm gonna go grab a bottle of wine," he said walking away.

I decided to go for a plain burger so I didn't get a weird breath. I wasn't planning on sleeping over so I didn't have anything with me. I tossed some cheese and bacon and spread a little BBQ sauce on it as well. They even sent up fries so I grabbed a few handfuls which was a mistake because they were piping hot!

When he came back he set about getting us glasses while I sat down and waited for him. After he was done getting us wine he went and got his burger fixed up and piled it high with different toppings and came and sat down.