Chapter :- 1

Sid's pov :-

Hii everyone !!! Myself Siddharth Nigam naam toh suna hi hoga... I am the main lead of the story .... Oviously I am handsome , cute , charming who else do you expect in main lead rather than me ... acha leave it ...otherwise if you once start appreciating me , it will not gonna end soon ...

So currently I am going to attend my Cousin's wedding ...I reached there at night around 2 PM ... I call on his mobile and he open the door for me ... As he came , immediately gave me a bro hug ...

Kartik :- How are you my champ ....

Sid :- Good as always , but couldn't wish the same for you ..... As you yourself going to destroy your life ...

He said jokingly ...

Kartik :- tu nhi sudhrega ...

Then after some chit chat ... he show me the house many guests were present there already.... I was too sleepy and tired of journey ...but no rooms were empty around....

Kartik :- bro no room is empty...tujhe toh pata hai shaadi ka ghar hai ....

Sid :- don't worry about me bro ... I am not a guest here ..... i will find a place by my own .... .... You go and rest ...aur kal uss ladki se bhi toh milna hai jiski zindagi barbaad karne wala hai ...

Kartik :- okay ....

Saying his he left and i still roaming around in way to find some place even hall was not spare ... when i see a room ...but wasn't empty someone was sleeping there but atleast better than the others ...saying this i jumped on bed beside the person ... I don't know who is he ...but i was too tired to think anything.... I stretched my body ... covered myself with the same duvet of him ...and soon sleep took over me ....

At early Morning....

My eyes jerked open when someone pushed me off the bed on floor....

Sid :- Kya hua .... earthquake kaha see aaya ....( Cut by sm)

Sm :- How Dare You To Sleep Beside Me ..... (angrily)

My eyes shift on the direction.... to find a very beautiful girl there ...ohhh gosh was she the one I slept with last night .... blushed appears on my cheeks at the thought only ....

Sm :- who the hell gave you right to sleep beside me ....

Sid :- excuse me , it's my house I can sleep wherever I want , Idon't need anyone's permission .....

She was about to reply when kartik enters there ....

Kartik :- What happens guys ....why are you both fighting this early morning ( in sleepy tone ) ....

Avneet :- Jiju ....Not I he is the one fighting... First he slept here without permission and now making excuses to prevent himself ....( cut by Sid )

Sid :- Bhai .... (avneet confused hearing it) ....

Kartik :- Ohhh sorry Avneet ... It's my fault ....I hadn't known you were sleeping here ....I only send him here ...am really sorry ... please forgive me if you feel bad ....

Avneet , ohhh so her name is Avneet as beautiful as her (lost in her) ....

Avneet :- No no Jiju ....you don't need to be sorry ...it's okay ...

She said that while eyeing ohh sorry glaring at me ....

Kartik :- Thank you Avneet ....

Saying this bro take me with him ... and here starts our bro talks (whispering) ....

Kartik :- can't you see before sleeping , who is beside .... tere chakkar mein har baar Mujhe sorry bolna padta hai ...

Sid :- what's my fault .... You are Pro in saying  'Sorry' so ....

Bro glared at me and I smirk at him ....

Sid :- btw bro Sm is calling you ...( lie)

... As he left I went back to her room .... She stops noticing me and  glare at me ...

Sid :- I know I am handsome but stops glaring at me ....I just come to take my bag ....

I said with attitude ...she was standing folding her arms near her chest , waiting for me to leave ....I take my bag ...and was about to left but stops ....and take steps backward to her ....

Sid :- btw is was nice sleeping with you ( he winked at her & left immediately .... She frustratedly kicked her feet ) ....