Chapter:- 14

....

_._._._._._._._._.continue_._._._._._._._._._

Skips to evening....

Decoraters were decorating the house ...

Avneet comes there thinking about something when the decoration catch her eyes and a true smile came across her lips ....

Avneet:- di ye sab kisne kiya (mesmerized)....

Shivangi :- Siddharth aur kon ... Subha se laga hua hai ... Teri ek ek pasand ka khayal rakha hai usne ... Your fav flower , curtains each thing he has arranged by his own .... Just for you .... He wanted to see you happy (her eyes shift to her then to Sid who was busy with ) .....

Avu's Mom :- kartik ye boxes Shivangi ko de do.... (He nodded) ...aur Sid beta wahan thoda Khali Khali lag rha hai ye flower's waha lagwa do (he nodded) ... Wo kya hai na Mai koi kami nhi chahti ... I want everything to be perfect ....

Sid :- ji aunty sab ho jayega ....

He notice the glare of Abhi on him ... He comes to him ...

Sid :- kya hua why your mood is off (while arranging flowers) ....

Abhi :- seriously you are asking this ... You know what I not even understanding why you are doing this ...

Kartik's mom calls Sid ....

Sid :- ji Tai aaya ...

She tell him some more works and he get busy in it ...

After an hour ....

Shivangi makes her ready and bring where everyone were waiting for her .... Sid's eyes fall on her and he lost himself and shift his face otherside....

VA :- hayee kitni pyaari lag rhi hai ... Kisi ki Nazar na Lage ....

They made her She sit beside Ronny .... Who smiled at her ... but her eyes was finding only a person ....

Ronny's Mom :- let's start the segment... Ronny Avneet ko ring phenao ...(he nodded )...

He sliding the ring in her finger ... Others were cheering ... But her eyes was just fixed on Siddharth.... Ring fell from her hand ....

Ronny's dad :- aray ... Ring kahan gayi ...

Kartik's mom :- don't worry yahi kahin hogi mil jayegi....

Abhi (whisper) :- I wish ye ring kabhi mile hi na ....

Kartik (whisper) :- mera bas chale toh iss Ronny ko hi yahan se gayab kar doon ....

Sid :- bro ...

Shivangi :- what bro sid he is right ... You should be on that place not him ...

Kartik's mom :- what are you all whispering do your gossips later phele ring dhoodhon

Abhi found it but rather than telling he kept a foot on it hiding it , Sid notice it ...

He glare at him and Abhi signed in defeat and remove the feet ....

Sid picked the ring...

Kartik's mom :- Ohh thank god you find it .... Comeon give it to her (he nodded)

He looked at ring .... And with a heavy heart takes the step ahead towards her ... With a each taking step their emotions taking rule over them ... He forward the ring to her and she looked at ring then to him....

Avu's pov :- kaise Sid kaise , kaise kar sakte ho ye ... Don't you feel pain seeing your love with someone else .... Don't you want your love to be yours only not any other once (a tear leaked her eyes )...

She take the ring ... And he moved back ....

Sid's pov :- it's pain a lot Avneet ...a lot ... But I have loved you .... No matter you will be with me or not but but your love will always remain the same in my heart..... This heart will always be your .... I don't know what will I do after this ... But know one thing if you will be happy i will be happy in that ....

He wiped his flowing tear but they were not in his control .... She slide the ring in ronny's finger ... he shift his gaze hiding his emotions.... everyone clapped and congrats them ...                                    

" tere bina dil ye dhadakada hi nahi
  tere baju dil kithe lagda hi nahi "

Thank you
.....