Chapter :- 11

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._. _._._._.Continue_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Ronny :- hii Avneet..... how are you ....

Avneet :- I....I am good ...

Avu's Mom take his hand ... and placed on her's ....

Avu's Mom :- So as tomorrow is a family gettogether for Shivangi's baby's NAAMKARAN .... so we gave decided why not to do your both's engagement tomorrow only.... nai double celebration...

As i said many things changed in this year ....one of That is Ronny and Avneet's Marriage which their partners fixed by mutual dicison .... 

Avneet :- Mom ...I ...I want to talk to you....

She drag her at the side...

Avu's Mom :- What happen Avu....

Avneet :- Mom whats this .... engagement ? ..... why so sudden ... and when did I say yes for it ....

Avu's Mom :- but you didn't even said 'NO' ....and One day you have to ... so what's the problem in tomorrow ....

Avneet :- but mom.... (cut off by her)

Avu's Mom :- No if and buts Avu .... your engagement is tomorrow and that's final... No more discussion now ....

She unwantedly ...nodded and they stand in their respected places back ....

Avu's Mom :- So it's final tomorrow  Baby's Naamkaran and their engagement  ....

Kartik :- But Aunty why so sudden ... I ...mean ....

he said gazing at Sid once.... then to Avneet whose head was low...

Avu's Mom :- why kartik ... any problem beta...

Kartik :- Hnnnn....  No ...No Aunty I didn't mean that... acha leave it let me show you your room ... You all should take some rest ....

They get their luggage inside and they went to freshen up leaving Siddharth, Avneet and Ronny there .....

Her eyelashes Slowly moves up to match with Siddharth's .... He was blank there was no expression visible on his face .... She felt more guilty by now .....

He realised the reality....and bring a smile across his lips .... He move towards them ....

Siddharth :- Avu... Ohh sorry I mean Avneet .... I am really disappointed from you ...... Yaar we are enough good friends .... And you didn't even tell that you already find your prince charming .....

He said with smile .... In which she just lowered her gaze feeling more guilty....

Sid :- hey .... Don't be sad I was just joking yaar .... Btw congrats bro .... Lucky man haan ....

He said giving him a bro hug  ....

Ronny :- that's toh correct .... I am lucky to find her in my life ...(while admiring her) ....

Sid :- Anyone will ....ohhh sorry I forget congratulations Mrs to be Ronny Singh ....

He said with a  genuine smiel smiley .... She just lowered her gaze ... When Ronny got a call so he excused himself ..... Siddharth also turns to leave ....

Avneet :- Siddharth....

Sid :- don't worry about me Avneet.... I am okay .....

He Turns to her ....

Siddharth :- I am not the person who stock in past .... My present matters for me the most ..... Btw I am really happy for you ....

Avneet :- I am sorry Siddharth ...

She said with moist eyes ....

Siddharth :- You don't need to feel guilty Avneet .....

He said wiping her tear ....

Siddharth :- Aur waise bhi kisi ne mujhse kaha hai ... Ke mai toh itna handsome hoon ke mujhe toh koi bhi mil jayegi ....

She chukled in response....

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Skips to tomorrow....

After the function done happily ..... everyone give blessings to the baby ....and to  Kartik and Shivangi Also .... They decided his name to be "Ayush" ....

In whole function Ronny was clinging over Avneet as a fevicol .... She can't even do anything coz of her parents ... After that Siddharth didn't talk to her again ..... Or finding ways / excuses to not to talk or ignore her mostly....

They were doing dinner together except Siddharth... They were chit chatting while Avneet was the least interested one there and having her meal silently till a topic catch her attention....

Shivangi :- Kartik Siddharth kahan hain , usse dinner nhi karna ? ...

Kartik :- wait .... Let me call him ....

Avneet :- NOo... I mean Jiju aap ruko mein bulake laati hoon ....

She left directly not giving anyone a chance to say anything .....

Thank you 💞.....