Chapter :- 13

....
_._._._._._._._._._continue_._._._._._._._._.

Skips to morning ....

Siddharth was with kartik helping him in something.... When a voice come .....

Sm :- hmmm hame toh jaise bhool hi gya hai... Don't even miss us haan ?...

Siddharth stunned by the voice he turn to find ....

Siddharth :- Mom .... Bhai ... aap dono yahan (he hugged them) ...

Sid :- dada you don't know how much I miss you ...

Abhi :- I know chote ...

Kartik :- namastey Chachi (touching her feets) .... How are you bro ( Hugged abhi ) ...

Rather they greeted with everyone....

VA :- Shivangi now give me my grand son I also wanna play with him ...

Shivangi (smiling) :- bilkul chachi Ji...ye lijiye ....

VA :- how beautiful... Kisi ki Nazar na Lage ....

Shivangi:- aap rukiye main sabke liye chai banake lati hoon ...

Interrupt by the voice ...

Avneet :- No needed di ... the tea is here ....

Avneet come with the tray of tea in her hand... Siddharth's eye fall on her ....she served all of them ...

Kartik's mom :- beta Avneet ye Siddharth ki mom hai ....

An unknown emotion travel inside her hearing it .... She went and touched her feet ....An unwanted smile cript on Sid's face which didn't went unnoticed by Abhi Bhai....

VA :- aray bas bas...... Kitni pyaari bachi hai (cupping Avu's face)...

Avu's Mom noticed the chance expression of ronny's parents...

Avu's Mom :- Aray Avneet serve the tea to Ronny too...

She unwantedly nodded and served
....

Abhi went to Sid ...

Abhi :- ye kya chal rha Hai...
Sid :- kya chal rha hai ...
Abhi :- acha now you will hide things from your dada ..
Sid :- nahi dada.... really nothing is happening..
Abhi :- yeah your face expression telling a lot ...(after a pause) ... she is the one na whom you meet at shivi and jaryik's weeding? ....

His(Sid's) face's expression change ....

K'M :- who meet whom Abhi ?
Abhi :- haan .... No I was just thinking... I think I have seen her ( pointing towards Avu) somewhere .... Where ? ...was in kartik and shivi's weeding?

Shivangi :- she is my sister Abhi ... So must have seen in my weeding only na ... But till I remember you was mot there ?

Abhi :- may be somewhere else (she nodded) ....

Abhi (whisper to Sid) :- So she is the one....(he nodded) .... So what's the problem why your face is pale ....

VA's pov :- how simple and sweet girl she is ....

VA :- Avneet your parents....

Avu's Mom:-We are here only vibha ji .... she is our daughter ...

VA :- Ohhh Sorry I had not known she is your daughter....

Avu's dad :- nahi nahi koi baat nhi ... I am her dad and they (pointing towards Ronny's parents)

Ronny:- Namastey Aunty I am Ronny HER FINANCE ( sounds as a thunder) and they are my parents ....

Abhi shocked looking towards Sid who was about to leave when

VA :- ohhh Our bad luck ... Sachi Sonia ji if you hadn't fixed her marriage yet ... I must say I would definitely had asked her hand for my son Siddharth...

Sounds as a thunder effect which left both of them (Sidneet's ) eyes moist ... Sid left from there with a heavy heart ....

Avneet :- mom I just come ....

Avu's Mom:- Avu but listen ( she left )

VA :- sorry if it's sounds something else I was just saying casually... Your daughter is really nice ... (A's M nodded )

R's Mom :- no no vibha ji it's totally okay .... Moreover today is both of them engagement so there is no means of these talks anyways ....

Abhi went behind Sid ....

Abhi :- what is happening chote ... Ye sab kya ho rha hai ... He is Her fiance ...mean You (cut by sid)

Sid :- nothing is happening dada ... Everything is fine ...

Abhi :- you saying it's fine ..... You love her Sid ... And I have seen the same love in her eyes for you too ... Then what's the problem man...

Sid :- problem hai dada ..... I know I love her .... But the thing is her parents .... They has choosed him over me for their daughter there must be a reason may be he is better then me for her .... They are her parents dada I don't want to be the breaker between them and Avneet .... I love her but they love her too there is no doubt in it ... They have the right to choose for her... They loved her and if they have decided anything for her that must be for her good only she can't be happy going against them ... and I will not be able to she her in that condition... So it will be good only to let happen what's happening....

Abhi :- chote mean you (cut by him)

Sid :- I don't know dada I don't know anything but I just ... I just can't (abhi hugged him ) ...

Thank you ....