Chapter :- 16

...

She looked at her palm to see "Siddharth" written on it ... A tear fall of her eye to her palm ... She stand and was about to go from there when stopped in mid by HIM.....

He :- " Gunjtaan hoon jo dil mein toh heraan kyun ho " ....

She was stunned by his sudden appearance ... He showly hold her hand and twirled her around ..

"Main tumhare hi dil ki toh awaz hoon " 

He twirled her , who collide with him only ... She lost herself on those eyes , with her teary eyes , The eyes whose containing a lot of love towards her on them ...

"Sun Sako toh suno dhadkano ki zubaan , Mein yahan hoon yahan "

Suddenly he disappeared... But the voice were roaming around her ...

"Hoon yahan hoon yahan "

Everything seems flashing infront her from the moment he enters her life to them separating ....

"Janam dekh lo mit gayi Dooriyaan
Mein yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan "

He put hands on her ears , just to stop the music around ... As realise it stops she run to her room , leaving everyone confused , she shut closed the door nd fall on her bed and start crying ... She again felt something turn to find him again standing infront ...

He come towards her to wipe her tears and again disappeared sign- ing her not to cry ...

" Main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan "

She again start crying ...

______________________________________

Avu's Massi :- Avneet see this lehenga is perfect for your weeding nai ?  ...

She was not at all interested when Shivangi shakes her ...

Avu's Mom :- Avneet tell of which colour you want ...

Lost somehere when a lehenga catch her attention , she was about to take it when a hand come above her hand , she noticed him ...

"Mai tumhari Nazar ke khayalon mein hoon "

he guided her hand to a lehenga kept on side ....

" Mai jawabon mein hoon , Mai sawalon mein hoon "

she was so lost in him , suddenly he disappeared when ....

Avu's Massi :- wowww Avneet your choice is perfect it will suit you a lot ...

_____________________________________

Otherside ...

VA :- it's  fine  you are not coming ... But atleast help me to select a gift for her , I have consider her as my daughter and wanna give her a lehenga ... Choose which one ....

He was not showing any interest Till a lehenga catch his attention...

(𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 :- " 𝑺𝒊𝒅 :- 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 ...

𝑺𝒊𝒅 :- 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 ...)

Sid :- REd , Red suits her ...

He left from there without waiting for any response from VA ....

______________________________________

Ronny's Mom :- Avneet Beta Actually hamare yahan ek manyata hai , Every going to be attached relation of our house visits the Famous Temple of Allahabad.... Basically essa maanna hai ke jo bhi joda wahan Jake Ganga Yamuna, aur Saraswati ke Trivani Sangam ke pavitra Jal mein Snhan karta hain , aur Pooja karta hain ...Unka Janmo Janmantar tak ka saath hota hai  ...

And I want you and Ronny to go there ... You will go na  ...

Avu's :- yeh toh bohot achi baat hai , jaisa aap chache ...

Ronny :- ji mom we will go right Avneet ..... (She just nodded )

Next early morning....

They dispatch to Allahbad by their car , the jorney was all silent ... When he thought to broke it ...

Ronny :- Waise Avneet Ji I am seeing there is something about bothering you ... If there is something you can tell me ...

Avneet :- No there is nothing like , I am good ...

Ronny :- Come on Avneet Before going to be husband and wife we are friends right ? ... You can share with me ...

Avneet's Pov :- Should I tell him ... What's going on inside my heart ? , Should I or not ....

She was about to speak but choose to be silent....

When he kept his hand on her's , she stunned by the sudden action and immediately take back her hand ...

Ronny :- ohh sorry I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable... I was just (cut by her) ...

Avneet:- Ronny it will be better if we don't talk about anything further...

Ronny :- Okay ...

And the rest of the journey went silent ...

______________________________________

Otherside ....

VA :- abhi where Is Ashu went ...

Abhi :- must be somewhere (casually) ...

VA :- I mean , (take a pause) I don't know why am i feeling like but he seems little bit upset from some of days ... Do you know what has happen to him ? ...

Abhi's pov :- what should I told you mom ? ... I can't tell from what he's going through.....

Abhi :- no mom I don't know and you don't take tension he's fine ...

VA :- I hope so ....

Abhi's pov :- mom said he was sad , in this way I know WHERE HE MUST BE .....

Thank You ....