Chapter :- 8

....

_._._._._._.__._._._Continue._._._._._.__._._

Next Day ...

Everyone was getting ready as it's the day of wedding some were engaged in works , some were busy with themselves only .... Where is aagar Avneet is already ready in her beautiful outfit as it's come to evening.....

 Where is aagar Avneet is already ready in her beautiful outfit as it's come to evening

She got ready in simple but decent blue lehenga ....which was adding more glamour on her beauty .... Everyone was busy in themselves but her eyes was finding one a person since morning ... Come on obviously you guys know whom she waiting for ....

Avu's Pov ...

It's comes to evening so with others we also reach wedding hall ...... And Still he's no where to be seen since morning , what can I do what's type of feeling is this ... I am getting curious to see him once .... Apni stop stop it you have getting mad okay ..... Offoo but how can I stop myself from thinking about him.... otherside he didn't even cared ....... Avneet you should ignore him not attract towards him ....okay ..

She was finding him when stop by a voice ( he patted his shoulder) ...

Avneet :- Ohh Ronny you .... I thought....

Ronny :- why was expecting someone else ?

Avneet :- no no why will I expect any other one ...

A child come running there and by mistake has ice cream fall on avneet's cloth

Ronny :- wait a minute I will clean it ...

Taking his handkerchief out of the pocket...

Avneet :- No need... I will clean it  ...

I denied him but he did not listen and start cleaning with his handkerchief  ... by the way he is to carrying and sweet also he is really nice .... he clean it .... when my eyes catch someone....

Oh God finally finally my eyes found him yaar how can someone look so cute and handsome at the same time ...

I went to him ....

pov end ....

A/u Pov :-

Sid was checking the guest facilities when his eyes catch Avneet... she was looking really pretty but someone was with her, they were laughing together and enjoying each others company ... when suddenly don't know what happens she was about to fall but Ronny hold her by waist .... She did not seems uncomfortable but smile back they was laughing together... And shared I contact said smile looking at them when her eye sketch him she immediately come towards him ....

Avneet :- hii Siddharth ....wo where were you since morning ....

Siddharth:- Why had any work ....

Avneet :- Haan...no just esse hi ...

He chuckled in response....

Siddharth:- you know bro call me to said  "you was finding me" but I think you already find a nice one....

Avneet :- Ohh ...You are talking about Ronny ....

He nodded smiley....

Siddharth :- you know Avneet.... I really wanted to see this smile on your face ....laugh with you like this .... care for you .... make you smile .....

a bless appears on her cheek....

Avneet :- why?

Siddharth :- COZ I LOVE YOU ....(her eyes widden , he chuckled in response....) ..... Don't be shocked I really do .... Yeah I love you .... But the thing is then I saw you laughing I realised I am not the one for you the we he made you laugh he made his smile on his three things you find a reason to smile I feel too in fact you got irritated seeing me around ....right ?.... But not anymore I will never show you this irritating face again....

He said while taking back has steps and soon disappear somewhere did not even turn back once she Frost to realise anything in some hard marriage and function was done she was roaming here in there in way to find him at last from Shivangi.....

Avneet :- dii.... Have you seen Siddharth anywhere....

Shivangi :- Why are you finding him ? .... ( teasingly)

Avneet:- Yaar di please Not Now ...I Am Serious....

Shivangi :- Acha okay .... See I don't know clearly but.... I hear Kartik talking To him through call.... He was saying something  , " Why you left this sudden ? , Without Attending Marriage ? " Yeah  .... I think Avu he already left from here ... Even I am confused , he didn't even meet me , not even informed ....

Avneet :- HE LEFT ME ....

Some words escape her mouth ....with a tear of realization.....

......