Part 9

"I would say we need a drink but that got ruined when your ass decided to get pregnant." I joked and for the first time in a while Shay laughed.

"Sorry I got chitty chitty bang bang with a guy I love." She said and I burst out laughing. Chitty chitty bang bang? The fuck?

"Really Shay? Chitty chitty bang bang?" We both started crackin up together til Shay's phone started ringing again.

We both looked at Hezekiah's house. Considering he lived next door to me.

"Let's just leave." Shay spoke.

The silence was long. I'm sure we both were thinking. "Where you wanna go? We've been driving around for 15 minutes." I said breaking the silence.

"Sleep." Shay said continuing to stare out the window.

I drove back to my house.

I got extra pillows and blankets. "Spend the night. You can wear something of mine tomorrow." I said.

"I'm sleeping over Keyshia's. I love you, gramma. Goodnight." Shay said getting off the phone.

"You wanna be my baby's godmother?" Shay asked.

It was 2 in the morning.

"Oh. I thought I already was gonna be." I said turning around to Shay.

We both smiled.

"I love you Keyshia, I really do. I don't know what I would do without you." Shay said.

"I love you too, Shay. And that little baby in there." I said smiling. "Now get some sleep, girl. We got four more hours to sleep."

MALEKIJ'S POV

I kept replaying Keisha's voice on the phone earlier. I wonder what she needed to talk about? Did I blow her off? I hope she isn't mad. I wonder if she still likes me?

I caught myself.

I was thinking about Keyshia way too much. I gotta tell her wassup. I want her.

'The pimp in me has died' I sang in my head and laughed out loud.

I looked at my gold watch on the my nightstand. It was 2:36 AM. But I wasn't even half way tired.

I picked up my phone, staring at Keyshia's number. I had so much to tell her but I couldn't. I couldn't put a load on her.

I woke up tired as hell. I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

'Damn my shits gettin deep' I thought to myself while brushing my hair.

I put on a fly nautica shirt, some Levi jeans with my air forces and added my gold bracelet.

I was half way to Keyshia's house til I realized I don't pick her up anymore.

I had to turn all the way around because I was thinking about Keyshia AND I gotta see her for like two hours straight today.

Walking into homeroom was too awkward because she was already in there.

I signed in homeroom then found a seat.

"Keyshia please come up" the teacher said.

Goddamn. Keyshia was looking too fly with her camo cargos, orange tee and timberlands. Not to mention, her jewelry was always right. I loved when she let her curls down.

She caught me staring at her. We made eye contact then she put her head down and headed back to her seat. Which made me feel worse. I wanted to tell her everything so bad. Everything, son. Naw naw, I gotta get that idea outta my head. It wasn't happening.