Chapter two.

Suddenly I started to panic, I needed to get off now! I ran to the edge desperate to jump off. Wait, why we're they checking again? Had I came too far? I could see in one of the men's hand a knife. They were going to kill me! Maybe it would be like before I had thought until I saw them destroying everything. I couldn't hide. I forced my legs to jump but they wouldnt. I begged my body. It was for my life. All my memories flashed in my eyes. I started to feel intense pain as I heard the train leave. I was sure they had found me. I couldn't open my eyes to see what the afterlife looked like. Soon I felt I had to. Green. Green? I stood up brushing myself off. It seemed I did actually jump! I felt a sight of relief. I followed the train tracks stumbling through the bushes. A bright light hit my gaze. I escaped. I escaped!! And I wasn't alone. A whole civilization was stood before me. A whole kingdom with a castle stood in the middle of plain green hills. Fighting my way through thorn bushes, I headed over to the land hoping it could be my new home. I couldn't believe they hid this from us. I mean how bad could these people be?

I realised how tall this castle was and how big the actual town was as I came closer. I didn't feel like entering the kingdom uninvited so I just walked around the walls blocking people from viewing. I swear I heard a noise. Something peculiar, like a dog bark. As I wandered around I saw some kind of Jam pie dog creature stare at me. I went down to pet it. BIG mistake. It started barking and attacking. Unlike a normal dog, this seemed it needed to kill me and not to scare me away or protect an owner. I couldn't help but scream. As I shuffled backwards slowly, something came down the walls from the palace's window. The (what I presumed) girl made the beast run away by using.. Muffins- and turned to me. My heart pounded. What had I witnessed? My hands trembled. My body quaked so much I couldn't handle it. What had I wit-. The next thing I new was I was lying on the floor, unconscious.