Chapter Seven

We ran back home and I ran back into the room. What was this thing I was given? It was very blue and in more of a perfect cylinder format. What if i? I threw it across the room hoping it wouldn't just call and squish. Instead, out came I creature. Some sort of blue, alive teddy bear. "Master blueberry, why have I been summoned?" It turned around bowing once fully facing me. Like I normal person would do, I screamed. "What are you?"
" BLUEBERRY ARE YOU OKAY? " came dandelions voice.
"Yeah all good just banged my head really hard."
" do you need anything? "
"I'll be fine." Close call. " sorry bear thing. " I crouched down to it's height.  "Do you have a name?"
" beidian protector of blueberrian. "
"Ugh can I call you BOB for short?"
" ofcorse. " I smiled and it smiled back.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming near the door. "Quick hide!" I said and the creature transformed into the original ball and I shoved it in my pocket. " brought an ice pack. " said dandelion from behind. If I turned she would see no bruise and would question me. Yet I felt some sparks come from my pocket and turned around ready to explain. "Golly gosh that does look bad" huh? Dandelion pulled out a mirror "have you seen this?" What! A massive bruise was on my head. Was that the doing of my friend near thing? " here muffin always leaves a healing muffin in case she is as I and someone needs help! " she passed me a muffin and I ate it. The bruise slowly faded away.

"Okay bye!" I said watching dandelion leave. She had told me to rest. How could I rest? The creature popped out from my pocket . "Your welcome," it said to me "So what do we do now? going master?" I shrugged my shoulders. I tried to read a book. To strange. I tried to play around . Too little space. Until suddenly I noticed a button in the shape of a muffin and I pressed it. A little hatch opened in the corner of the ceiling with muffin shaped climbing stones to climb up to it. So ,obviously, I climbed up into a small library. "Woah." I said turning around and looking at the stunning view of such a peaceful, aesthetic library. Then I heard the door of the house open. Was muffin home? The hatch closed but I desperately scrambled to open it. I could hear footsteps coming closer. "Hey blueberry I heard you- huh they aren't here?" A silence . I ran to hide behind some books trembling. Not even a minute later the hatch slide open again and muffin clambered up. "I know your in here." I'm done for aren't i?

"Hello...? Anybody here alive?" I could hear muffin's footsteps surrounding the area near me, pacing around the areas that there was space. " blueberry... Who ever you are. You don't need to be afraid, your perfectly fine right now, I just need the honest truth. Now we don't want me to think your bad... Right? " She plung ed down to look under the table at me. Just a nervous reck sitting there. What a mistake I looked like. "M-muffin I-im so so sorry. I didn't know-"
"Shh" she put a finger to my mouth and gently pulled me out from under the table "cramping? Quite I small space... I feel quite intrigued at your flexibility blue,"
" Blue..? "
"Oh I'm sorry.. Blueberry is just... A long tiring name but I'm sure you've heard that before but if I offended you that's fine.. But no it isn't because offending isn't nice but-"
"MUFFIN!" I shouted grabbing her arm " blue is fine " she turned her head and we both smiled a half awkward half happy smile. Well atleast mine was. Hers seemed as happy and bright as the sun and the billion times brighter. Plus always in a beautiful dress and neat hair and... Uhm.. Sorry the moment took me away... But I'm not inlove I swear! Muffin's got someone better anyways