chapter five

We sat down on a bench. Muffin tucked into her favourite ice cream flavour (vanilla) and I tucked into mine. "Don't feel so scared. We aren't threatening to you," she beamed a large smile manoeuvring her arm to (gently) pull me closer. "I just wanna focus on my icecream before it melts," Me and muffin giggled. "

 "Hey! You should see the areas you never have! There incredibly beautiful! Come see!" We stood up as muffin raced off

"Hey! You should see the areas you never have! There incredibly beautiful! Come see!" We stood up as muffin raced off. Them I saw one amazing cherry blossom tree. I gasped in amazement " incredible! I know right! " Muffin said. It felt like she was reading my thoughts. By that time, I had completely forgotten about dandelion and I focused on muffin. She was so nice, so kind. Who would ever hate her? We ran to a few destinations before I had to rest. "Running away from the witch can be tiring. Let me show you something cool. Hop on!" Out of nowhere a giant muffin appeared and I jumped on with muffin. It started to slowly move across the path heading back to home. " I know you're tired, but I know you aren't tired for fun! " it started speeding up and even spinning! We both screamed in excitement. I felt I was having actual fun. for the first time. Ever.. Eh. The wind rushed through my hair. Before I knew it, I was back at home. I jumped off the muffin as it dissolved into nothing. "Hey wait!" Muffin Rushed over to me and used her hand to wipe something off my face. " just a bit of icecream! " she giggled.

Soon, I settled down into a chair and started to read a book I had found on the table. A knock on the door. Again? Jeez is muffin famous or something? I listened into their conversation and please don't say I'm weird, you would do it too I'm sure. "Hey glitch!" Said muffin
" Hey muffin, thought because I was dropping sorbet off I would drop the kids off too, "
"Oh yeah! Thank you so much for having them over! They always enjoy talking to different people like a sea shark!" Suddenly one young girl with a yellow pokadotted dress ran into the room. Then she noticed me " mama who's that? " she pointed at me.
"Oh a new guest honey" replied dandelion "we are letting them stay here until they have a home."
" hello pretty lady  I'm petal! " As the girl came closer she started to walk on petals as if she was half flying half walking on air. "Impressive skills!" I replied " I'm blueberry! "
"Petal. Stop using your ability, you know how mum acts" came another voice. I young boy ,older than his sister, entered. He looked more like muffin then dandelion. He also came up and said "greeting, I'm toffee cookie but you can just call me toff. Welcome to the house hold." He seemed about twelve and yet he seemed to act like the poshest man on aerth! I started to doubt muffin wasn't famous but I didn't really care, I needed rest a lot of it.

Soon I heard muffin shut the door and I decided to ask her then "Hey can I take a nap?"
" of course! You remember where my room is! The bathroom is on the hall to the left from the bedroom! " It felt so strange living in a strangers home with No questions. "Are you not suspicious about me living here?"
" I don't think so. You needed a place to stay and because your new I know you can't be that bad. Plus dark enchantress isnt smart enough to use a person like you to fool me. No offence! "
"None taken." I headed upstairs and desperately tried to sleep. No luck there. These people were so nice . I decided to look around the room. "Very neat," I mumbled to myself quietly peering at the stuff. Then I came across something. A purple hair tie. The same purple hair tie Melissa had. Bad memories poured back. I was a run away. A fraud. Even if it wasn't by this dark enchantment person, I was still not ment to be here. Then I decided to lookout the window. Some fresh air might be nice. I started feeling happier remembering sitting with muffin eating ice cream and the time when I was zooming in the muffin. Once in a lifetime experience I tell you. I knew I needed to spend more time with her. By then I was sure I would of forgotten living in the other side and running away from Melissa. I would never even regret it. Right?

"Hey you sleeping okay cuz I here alot of movement."
"Oh sorry just. Distracted. " I paused. Turning away from the window, I walked back over to muffin. "muffin I've had a bad past, I can't explain what happened but I don't feel that i-"
"Belong?" She said " I understand darling. I lived on the streets for the years because I was too scared to talk to someone else. Haha seems crazy on how different it is now. If I hadn't of found you, you would never of made it I don't think! "
"Yeah thanks so much for that.It," I sighed. " your a real life saver you know? "
"I do!" She laughed "when you spend most your time with the man who adopted you who is also a really big hero then you just get used to it!" Wow, muffin seemed incredible! Popular, strong, daughter of a hero. How lucky. I never had that. . But I had her. And I wasn't going to spend any more time moaning about my path and focus on everything ahead. Just after this one nap.. What I'm tired okay???