chapter four

"So I'm guessing this is your first time out the oven." Said muffin greeting me as I came back into the house. " Yeah. " I went along with the complete nonsense she was saying. Out the oven? Jeez are these people actually food. Eh- blueberries are okay anyways. "Sooo. What was that thing before? The thing you protected me from?"
" oh that? The pie hound has been causing trouble I will admit. Seems if you weren't here it would've came inside the kingdom to cause havoc. And yet poor you didn't realise that's what you just did! " Pie hound? I guess it made some sort of sense. Somehow. "Why are these creatures attacking them? Can't we live in harmony?"
" oh muffin it's worse than I thought. " said dandelion reaching out for muffins hand "okay well. Ages ago every person lived in peace, harmony you could say, until one day. Two friends always hanged out together. Researching, discovering but they both had different intentions. One wanted to protect and learn about the land; the other wanted to learn about how we are created. That girl wanted to learn how to make her own being. She tried over and over with her male friend ,who insisted not to continue, by her side. Until one day. The man had found out the location of a giant cauldron and the girl suddenly realised what could happen. They both set off to the location. Once they had arrived the man walked off. The woman crept closer to the cauldron. And then. She went too close. And fell. Turning into a master of darkness causing destruction and war amongst citizens." Dandelion paused as muffin pulled her close. " it's okay, "She mumbled "we get it." Tears rolled down dandelion's eyes " I just want peace.. " she mumbled back.

I suddenly apologised. I didn't realise how bad this was. This is why no one could come over. It was too dangerous. Too much war and fighting and strangeness that no brain could comprehend (except the people who lived there. We all sat silently. "Knock knock, open up! I heard there was a new cookie." The door opened. A girl with blonde hair which faded into brown, a short blue skirt and a hoodie appeared from around the corner. "Hey! I'm trifle! Who's dis?"
" Blueberry. Nice to meet you. " I went over for a handshake but instead I was pulled into a hug. A tight warm hug. "H-hey who made dandelion sad? I'm sure vine will kill them!"
" I-" I stuttered quietly.
"Y-you what?" Said trifle mockingly get kindly. Like sarcastically .
"I may or may not have done it.. I'm new. I wanted to know about the evil woman."
" Dark enchantress.. Yeah not the best person to ask but I get why" the girl beamed at me and walked over to dandelion to join the hug. I felt so guilty. I apologised several times and I just didn't feel right. No until she stopped crying atleast.

"Blueberry. Could you come with me for a second? I need to tell you something." I felt so nervous as I followed muffin up the stairs. "I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry muffin, I really-"
She hushed me and pulled me close "this is why I took you up. I could see how anxious you were. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a walk, I know a cheap icecream place?,"
" Sure! It sounds nice! " muffin bent over into her drawer, pulled out a blue outfit with shoes and handed into me. "you should probably change, to just fit in!" She pulled the door shut behind her and left me to change .

I felt so surprised

I felt so surprised. They were so forgiving, so kind. I remembered matron Lilly, a nightmare to humanity. She never was kind of forgiving, if you messed up, your life would become a living hell. Soon after, I went back down the stairs to meet muffin as we set off into the day (yes it has been so long it was already day. I did set out very early however)