|15|

the next morning,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
kitchen
_________________________

"Giant Cuttlefish."

"What?" Ryojin asked, glancing over the bar towards where Landon was sitting on the couch watching Daehyun.

Landon laughed softly, "I realized what we are, Giant Cuttlefish. They have sex so often and even have giant orgies once a month." he replied with a roll of his eyes.

Ryojin furrowed his eyebrows as he smiled, carrying over two plates and a smaller bowl for Daehyun.

The plates held tomato and cheese omelette with red grapes, and orange juice in wine glasses for aesthetic.
Daehyun-ah had a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal, his newly favourite food.

"Is that what you've been doing this entire morning? Trying to figure out which animal fucks the most?" Ryojin asked, handing Landon his plate before spoon feeding Daehyun.

Landon smiled before shaking his head as he ate a grape, "Of course not. I spent an hour in the bathtub because someone was convinced there was a tear somewhere under all the jizz." he rolled his eyes as he replied sassily.

Ryojin set down Daehyun's food beside the young child before pushing Landon down onto the couch by his shoulders.

Landon laughed and squirmed as Ryojin tickled him, "Okay okay, I'm sorry! Sir-" Ryojin didn't stop.

"Ryojin, I'm sorry!" Landon tried again through another bout of laughter but Ryojin didn't budge.

I need something that'll get his attention...Landon continued to be tortured by Ryojin's long slender fingers and so he shouted the first Korean word he could think of; "*Hyung! Stop it."

Instantly, Ryojin froze and he looked down at Landon surprised for a second.
Then a smirk spread across his face, "'Hyung?' Cookie, do you know what that word can mean outside a casual context?"

Landon nodded hesitantly, he was quite aware that 'hyung' could be used the same 'oppa' was; as a sexualised term for boyfriend, as well as the literal meaning.

"You weren't listening to anything else I called you." Landon replied in a low voice, he was blushing from embarrassment.

Ryojin leaned closer, still on top of Landon, and softly bit his ear, "Next time, I want you to call me 'hyung' when I fuck you. Okay?" he whispered deeply.

A shiver ran down Landon's spine and his face flushed as he nodded, "Sh-should I do it everytime or just the next time?" he asked.

"Every single time." Ryojin took his time to say those three words, sternly and firmly.

Landon nodded again as he felt himself get hard, calm down you horny Cuttlefish! my ass still hurts. he mentally lectured his growing erection.

Ryojin climbed off the couch and sat back down on the floor to help Daehyun eat, "Did you call your teacher?"

"Huh?" Landon frowned, confused on what Ryojin was talking about.
Ryojin looked up at him, "Yesterday you said you had class, didn't you miss it?"

Landon flushed embarrassed once again, "I- uhm... actually I didn't have class, I lied because I felt really awkward after what happened in the bathroom." he admitted.

Ryojin looked over his shoulder at Landon before shaking his head and looking back down, "Don't ever lie to me Cookie. If you don't want to do something just say it, 'kay?"