|25|

New Rochelle, NY
Liegth Mansion
Landon's room
_________________________

Ace crossed his arms, "When you said you were moving out, I didn't expect you to break the bed when you did." he teased, looking at Landon's bed.

The entire wooden box spring snapped, making the bed cave in which put pressure on the metal frame which eventually also gave out and fell to the ground. All in all, creating a gigantic mess.

Landon shot him a look, he was already embarrassed as it was and didn't need another person making fun of him. The first person of course being Ryojin.

Ace laughed, "I've got to get a picture of this for your dads. I've done some things but Lanka, I've never broken a bed, ever."

"This is why I don't call you for help, dipshit." Landon grumbled, grabbing the last box and handing it to Ryojin once he came back upstairs from packing the boxes.

"Well, I hope Ryojin's bed's more stable than yours." Ace teased again, making Landon flush from embarrassment once again.

Landon grabbed a foam ball from his desk and threw it at Ace, hitting the pale blond's arm which made him laugh again.

some time later,

"Ah, I'll miss you so much. My baby's moving away." Light said dramatically, grabbing Landon by the shoulders and hugging him tightly.

Landon shook his head, hugging his father back. Ash rolled his eyes and pulled Light back, "Stop being so dramatic Puppy."

Light slapped Ash's hand away from his arm, "You're still on touch restriction, hands off." he snapped at the murderer, who rolled his eyes once again.

"I'm not going to the Moon, I'm literally moving 15 minutes away. I'll still come to visit sometimes." Landon softly patted Light's arm as a way to awkwardly comfort his father.

Light huffed, leaning on Ace's shoulder.
Leah came in from the living room, "Since you're leaving, can I have your room?"

Ash frowned, "What's wrong with your room?" he asked the youngest blond.

"It's all the way in the attic, I want a room closer to the movie room." Leah complained, pointing towards the cinema which was on the first floor next to the kitchen and dining room.

Landon rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Fine whatever, I'll move the other furniture into the basement tomorrow and then you can have my room."

Leah smiled brightly, "Yes! Thank you Landon!" he ran over and hugged his older brother, closing his eyes tightly.

Now he wants to hug me- typical, Landon shook his head before checking his phone, "Okay we gotta go, Hyun-ah gets out of daycare in an hour."

Everyone said their goodbyes and then Landon got on the road with Ryojin driving the hauling vehicle.

40 minutes later,
Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
__________________________

"This is still over 30 pairs of shoes. Ryojin, how many of them did you want to see me in?" Landon sighed, trying to figure out how to fit all his shoes into his side of the closet.

Most of the clothes and miscellaneous items were unpacked and put away, and now Landon was crying over cramming his shoes.

Ryojin sighed, grabbing the pair of black boots with a short heel from Landon and putting them on his side of the closet.

"B-but..." Landon muttered, watching as Ryojin took over his emptier side with Landon's shoes.

"Cookie, do me a favour and go pick up Tokki from daycare, hm?" Ryojin asked, continuing to unpack the rest of Landon's footwear.

He wants me to? But Ryojin's always picked him up...Landon didn't voice his worries and instead bowed his head, "Yes sir." before leaving the apartment.

At the daycare, Landon parked his car and made sure the carseat was still properly secure before going to retrieve Daehyun.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Dominic Kim." Landon said as he held out his ID so they could prove he was a legitimate person.

The person at the front desk nodded, "Oh right, his father said Dominic's mom would be picking him up. Did she send you?"

Landon blushed, he told them that?
"Um, w-well, I guess I would technically be Dominic's mom." he replied sheepishly.

"Oh," the attendant responded before nodding, "my apologies. Well, I'll go get him for you." they quickly excused themselves to the back of the building.

A few minutes later, they came back holding Dae-Hyun in one hand and a diaper bag in the other.

"Thank you." Landon said with a small smile, almost falling over from the unexpected weight of the diaper bag on his shoulder, but he managed to get to his car anyway.

"Let's go Hyun-ah, Daddy's waiting for you at home." Landon said in a low voice in Korean, carrying Daehyun to the car and buckling him up in his seat.

Daehyun babbled, "...Daddy" while trying to scratch his face, but he had mittens on to prevent that exact event.

Landon nodded, softly kissing the baby's nose, "Yeah, Daddy's waiting for us." he smiled and gave the small child his binky before getting into the car and driving off.

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
_________________________

As always, Daehyun fell asleep on the ride home and was laid in his crib to finish his slumber.

Landon joined Ryojin in the living room, sitting on the floor in front of the couch and laying his head on Ryojin's lap as the man worked on his computer.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" Landon asked, holding his phone tightly as he looked up at Ryojin.

Ryojin nodded once, "What is it, Cookie?"

Landon took a deep breath before holding up his phone for Ryojin to see, a picture posted on the brunet's social media from almost 6 years ago. Standing beside a woman who was too young to be Ryojin's mother and definitely wasn't his sister.

"Who is this?" Landon asked, sounding a little more jealous than he meant to.
Ryojin looked up at the cell phone and then froze.

Vote and Comment!bc I got completely sidetracked, this book is gonna be a bit longer than 35 chapters (sorry)

Vote and Comment!
bc I got completely sidetracked, this book is gonna be a bit longer than 35 chapters (sorry)