Chapter 5: experiment

After I realized I was staring, I handed him the shirt. Try not to blush as I looked at him putting the shirt on. "Hey, it's raining pretty bad I don't think it's a good idea for you to drive in this," I said after walking to the window and looking outside. He walked over " yeah you're right, there is no way I'm driving in the storm." He said agreeing with me. My mom walked in and said, " it looks like it's not stopping anytime soon." She has said looking down and her phone. He asked my mom if it was okay that he stayed here tonight, and she was okay with it. I was happy about it but wasn't trying to show it. We went back to watching tv when the ringing started again but way worse. I winced, trying to not let it bother me. I got up to get a water bottle when the ringing got really loud and it brought me to my knees where I had yelled about it. That's all I could hear. Aaron had gotten up and was kneeling next to me when I heard him call my mom through the ringing. I could only hear him. They tried helping but it just got louder and louder. I blacked out.

The white room, the chairs, five others and doctors. It felt unreal, I looked over  at my wrists they were tied to the chair and struggled. A needle went in my arm. I heard voices. Changing dna, wolf blood, half human and half wolf.

I woke up abruptly in a cold sweat same as this morning but this time, I was laying on the couch, Aaron's jacket laid over my chest, and him sitting at me feet. I felt my face , I was crying, I didn't know why but I just continued crying. It woke Aaron up. He looked over at me. "Are you okay" he asked. I shook my head no, I had realized now why I was crying. I wasn't normal, i wasn't human. He hugged me, I grasped the back of the shirt and starting to cry harder.