Chapter 3: Dreams

After I had fallen asleep I dreamt of a this white room and hospital chairs after I had sat in one of the chairs, I had woke up in a cold sweat. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. I walked into my room and grabbed some clothes. I needed a shower and I planned on getting one. Before I had gotten in the bathroom, I looked at my phone and Aaron had texted me asking if he could come over and chill for a while. I texted him back telling him I was gonna to get a shower and I'll see what I can do about him coming over. I had gotten in the shower , I just let the water run down my body till the water became cold.

I let out a heavy sigh and turned off the water. That air didn't feel cold it was slightly warm due to the cold water. I looked at my phone and messaged Aaron that he could come over. I got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom and saw my mom walk into the kitchen. " I guess my shower woke her up" I thought to myself before walking into the kitchen behind her. She sat down with a smile and asked how my shower was. I shrugged and told her Aaron was going to come over for a little bit before he had to go to work .I was sitting in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to get the door Aaron had stepped inside after I had opened it. I went and sat back down and I turned on the tv and we started watching it. I was still pretty tired after not sleeping well. He asked if I was okay, I nodded then yawned " I'm just tired I didn't sleep well last night" I replied. He nodded and let himself relax. I relaxed and continued watching tv. I started to feel my eyes become heavy. I knew I was going to doze off soon because of my body had started to become comfortable. Before I could do anything I had dozed off. I had laid down on the arm of the couch still way I was comfortable and that I wouldn't end up laying on Aaron.