Prologue

When I was little my dad would always take me to this place on the weekends. It was a white room with Five others we would all sit in these big creepy hospital chairs and I would fall asleep. I don't really know what had happened, I would always wake up in my room. I would tell myself it was always a dream.
~ Alexander: age 12~
I woke up to my father standing over me one morning. He hit me hard in the left side of my face and yelled at me " you lazy son of a bitch get out of bed and help your mother clean the kitchen." I get up rubbing my face. I could smell the alcohol on him just like every morning. I walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom and started cleaning before I would get hit again. I was home school every afternoon after my dad had left for the bar. My mom and older brother were my only friends. My mom would teach me everything from reading to writing every day till my dad would come home. One night he came home early and found me reading a book I had gotten from my brother, he took the book and ripped it in half before leaving my room and going the hit my mom. Which he did hard enough that I could hear it from down the hall. One night my mom had left the house before my dad got home from the bar, she had gone to get food from the store. He had asked where mom was and I told him "to the store". He then grabbed my hair and said " well since your mother isn't here you'll have to help me with my little issue". I was then forced to my knees where I would then do horrible things.