*BONUS* A Little Self Pleasure Never Hurts

(Nefarious' POV)

That woman is playing a cruel game, I am beginning to grow tired of her teasing and I feel my patience starting to waver. Perhaps she may not be aware but surely Y/N has some form of realization in regards to how strongly she affects us?

The feel of her lips just now.. it felt different in comparison to the kisses she tends to place upon my skull, it was almost as though she were projecting her own magic into it - similar to how Bitties express their emotions through their magic. It was clear from the first day I saw her, how unique her soul's appearance was - like a fire on a cold Winter night. It warmed me from inside and out thus it was then I knew I wished to posses her essence for myself. No matter the scars she may carry; her soul always remained an unrelenting flame which continued to lure me in the more time I spent with her, her kindness knows no bounds. Intent is everything to monsters, maybe even more so for Bittybones and in that moment; I could feel Y/N's love pouring into me. I cannot deny the pleasure it gave me - my soul aching to join hers.

Is she aware of the kind of control she has over us? How her essence beckons to us yet pushes us way at the same time? It is a torturous game of tug-of-war that is becoming increasingly difficult to keep playing.

I let out a heated sigh as I shut myself away inside my room; my bones felt like they were on fire, nearly mimicking the warmth that constantly radiates off her soul. It was humiliating how eager my magic is to form, feeling it pool into my pelvis and ached to be played with. All this over a kiss yet I find myself craving more - wondering how the softness of her lips would feel all over my bones.

No, I would not allow her the pleasure of tasting me, not unless I say so. Hm, would she be obedient or attempt to defy me? I would make sure Y/N knew who her Master was, put her in her place until she submits like a good pet.

"Nngh.. Hot.." I strip off my clothing, the heat becoming uncomfortable. It seems I am suffering from a mild magical overcharge.. I have not released much magic these past weeks and it was now taking it toll on my body. I allow myself to fall back onto my bed as one of my hands began to rub and squeeze at my iliac crest, eliciting a breathy moan from me as my other hand proceed to roughly grip at my ribs.

Mm, how would Y/N look with a lovely black leather collar? Oh stars above, the very thought of her wearing a collar I personally hand picked was enough to cause my magic to finally form and I release a low groan as the hand that was previously toying with my pelvis grips my length - my spine arching slightly as I give it a long, rough stroke.

Should I get a metal chain for it? Or a leather one to match? Hell, my love would look good in anything I choose for her.

My breathing turns heavy as I pump myself; my mind drowning with images of her begging me to touch her. To use my magic on her supple skin and watch her writhe with pleasure as I use it to toy with her wet slit. I would not grant Y/N release unless she earned it, having no choice but to pleasure her Master before herself.

"Satisfy Your Master.. T-then I Will Give You What Y-you Crave.." I pant out, completely lost in my illusion as my phalange grip my length more roughly while causing the barbs beneath to bend from the pressure. A tiny whimper of need escapes me as I watch her tongue dance over my cock hungrily before looking to me pleadingly, "You W-wish To Touch Me..? So.. So Be It.."

I could feel the desire building as I yank on the collar hard enough that it forces her to take my shaft fully; the look of surprise on her face causing me to smirk wickedly. I moan a little louder than before as my hips began to thrust my cock between her plump lips, my bones rattling as I feel her soft fingers touching and rubbing them. I could feel my sensitivity growing as well as the familiar build of pleasure, only vaguely aware of my hand working myself even more so as my climax reaches closer to the peak.

I could hear Y/N's voice letting out a sweet little cry, whimpering for release but I merely yank on her leash - causing my length to dive deeper in between her lips. I chuckle when I she releases a noise of surprise, my love's mesmerizing eyes looking to me hazily,

"You.. You May Beg All You Like B-but Only I Have A Say.. To When You - Mmmf - May Cum," I grin mischievously, feeling sweat beginning to coat my skull as I intensify my magic around her honeypot while also coating her hardened nipples that stood perked just for my viewing. I took great pleasure in seeing her come completely undone, shaking with effort to keep herself from releasing to which I stroke her cheek whilst giving words of praise,

"Y-you Are.. Such A Good Pet, S-so Obedient.. I Will Reward Your Efforts By - Nngh - Allowing You T-to Peak Along Side Me."

My movement were turning sloppy; unable to maintain a rhythm as I was nearing the edge more and more quickly. I could see the clear desperation in Y/N's eyes so I decided to grant her mercy for my own ending was quite near - I gave her a stare that mirrored my desire, my tongue ghosting over my teeth before uttering out,

"Cum For Me, Pet. Show Me How - haahh..- Good I Make You Feel,"

How intoxicating it was to hear her soul sing along side her cries of pleasure, feeling her climax through the bond as I my own joins hers; feeding her every last drop of my magic and, like the good pet she was, drank it all greedily.

My sockets suddenly snap open as I gasp from each rope of magic that spilled from me, making a rather unpleasant mess on not only me but the bed as well. Disgusting.. yet I could not help but think it was such a waste, that magic should have been fed to my mate. At least the heat in my bones has finally subsided, no longer leaving me in discomfort as I pry myself from the bed despite wishing to sleep off the exhaustion I now felt. I cannot stand the thought of sleeping in soiled bedding so I proceeded to wash my hands before pulling off the dirtied layers from my bed - replacing them with clean sheets as well as swapping out my own clothing.

Once I finished, I was eagerly ready to rest.

I am hoping that, one day, I will be able to truly experience pleasure with Y/N.