W*

ALEXIS

"Okay, so....favorite color?" Chris asked. I laid down beside his warm body as we played 21 questions. "Red". I said not even having to think about it. He screwed his face up. "Really? Mine too". He chuckled, like it was wierd we both liked the same color. "Why?" I asked indicating that was my question for the game. "I don't even know". He said with a sigh. I smiled and glared at his side profile. "I do" I chuckled menacingly. "Oh yea? Enlighten me". He said sarcastically. "You like it becuase I do". I smirked. He smacked his teeth. "Girl bye!" He shouted flipping hus imaginary weave and mushing my head. "It's true! You stay trynna cuff my swag". I stated defensively. "Please escort yourself out my house". He laughed while sitting up. He looked down at me as we both busted out laughing. I couldnt stop laughing at this point. I tried hard to calm down, but the endless giggles never seemed to stop.

"Watchu laughing so hard at?!?"

"YOU NIGGA! You so ugly it's funny!" I hollered making myself laugh even more. Chris backed up his head making multiple double chins and shrunk his lips getting close my face.

"BITCH ' D WHERE?!?". He yelled. I slapped him gently on the cheek and told him to knock it off before I have a heart attack. "Okay, okay, back to the game". He said once we both calmed down. He rubbed little circles on my stomach as he laid his big ass head on my chest. "You wanna have kids?" He wondered.

"I mean of course, who doesn't?" He shrugged his shoulder as silence took over. I thought about a question.

"If you had a daughter what would you name her?" He hummed in a thinking manner until he came to a conclusion. "Royalty". He stated. I pushed his head off of me. "What the hell? Why royalty?". I asked confused as to why he would name her that. "becuase she would be the daughter of a king nigga!" He shouted pushing me. I sucked teeth. "Whatever christopher".

"What would you name yours?". I didn't really have to think.

"I like karma, or indigo".

"What? Is your daughter gonna be a stripper?". He chuckled. This time I smacked him my hardest. "Fuck you". He got off me rubbing the side of his head. "What the fuck was that for?!? It was damn joke!". He yelled making me jump. I got off the bed too, and neared him. "I'm sowwy chrissy". I cooed poking my lip out. "Shut up". He mumbled kissing my forhead.

"Kids dinner!". I heard his mother croak. I miss her sweet, smooth voice. The one filled with happiness. This one makes my head hurt. He both rushed down stairs ready to scarf down mama's cooking. She was a god in the kitchen.

My mouth watered as the sweet smell of Cresent rolls filled my lungs. God I loved Cresent rolls. I smiled at the lemon rotisserie chicken, along with spinach and green beans. I used to not like green beans, but mama's are the best. I have no idea what kind of freaking magic she has but she makes anything taste delectable.

Sitting down I sipped my sweet tea and began to eat. "Alexis!" Chris shouted. I dropped my fork terrified of his booming voice. Him and his mother stared at me in disbelief. "We have to say grace". Chris mumbled. Oops. I nodded my head and gave an apologetic look as we interlocked hands and said grace. When they finished I heard a door slam and christopher curse under his breath. "I-im home!" Slurred a very masculine voice.

Mama's face turned pale as she got up to handle, I'm guessing Christophers father. "Come up stairs with me". I brought my plate and beverage as I followed chris to his room.

We ate in silence as I heard yells and bangging. I tried block it out but my curiosity was much too strong. I looked at chris ready to ask him what was going on. He looked embarrassed and devastated. I heard glass shatter as his mothers scream pierced my ears. I looked at chris to see what he would do. He put his face in his hands and cried.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and set my plate aside.

"Chris". I whispered.

"Please don't talk to me, this already painful, and embarrassing enough".

"Christopher, it's okay" I reassured. He shook his head and cried more.

"NO! No, it's not!". He shouted. He removed his hands from his face and glared at me. His cheeks were red along with his nose as wet tears pranced around his face. "Why?! Why do they have to fight like this?!" He yelled standing up in anger. I immediately got up with him and brought him in my embrace. "I'm sorry you have to listen to this". He apologized. I shook my head no. "Chris it's not your fault". I cooed.

"I hate my life". He sniffed as we rocked back and forth.

"You shouldn't"

"Just know that I'll always be here chris".

One more chapter and it's over loves *wipes tear* but there will be a sequel, but after this book is over I'm gonna focus on 50 shades of grey, and sinfully delicious, after those book are done I have 2 other books that are in the making....

One is chrianna, hopeless place

The other is called my Shakespeare

Those will not be published for a long time though

Anyway, christopher birthday is tomorrow, and I thought I'd update today since tomorrow I'll be spending the whole day with him #sorrynotsorry