T*

ALEXIS

walking down the crowded hallways of this stupid high school had me bored. My wondering eyes soon landed on Christopher. Why the hell did he kiss me? I mean I know it was on the forehead but still, I thought he hated me?

My thoughts were soon cut short when him and I caught each other's glances. My breathing speed up as our gazes were locked on eachother. He was sucking on a cherry lollipop. It sat in the corner of his mouth as it made a round bulge through his cheek. His lips were slightly stained red and were glistening off the hallway lights from being wet.

I soon stood in front of him. I scrunched my mouth up words and looked at him with my big brown eyes, as he stared back. His eyes slightly squinted with an emotionless expression.

"Are you gonna speak? Or just look at me like I'm dumb?". He snapped rudely.his words muffled from the candy in his mouth. I furrowed my brow at his snobbish actions and replied with, "why did you kiss me last night?". He chuckled and looked beyond me. He took the sucker from his mouth and said, "listen I was just being nice, it, waaaaas on the forehead". He said matter of factly.

"B-but-".I tried to say before he interrupted me.

"Just be quiet, don't get a big head now". He nudged my head backwards and walked off. I stood there confused as hell. What the fuck was that?!?! Yesterday he was being at least semi-friendly.  Now he was just being a jerk. I shrugged it off. Just worry about your grades alexis, not chris. I repeated that in my head as I walked to my 2nd period, drama. I entered the class and guess who else was in here, Christopher! Yay! Notice my sarcasm.

I saw him glance at me in my peripheral vision. He quickly turned away, thinking I didn't see him. The teacher soon entered with a huge smile plastered on her face. She was a young pretty lady. She had short black Shiney hair and tan skin. She had a coke bottle figure and green eyes. I admired her appearance from afar.

"Hello class, I'm ms.kakonas,  but you can call me ms.k, now....-" she then stared to go over the procedures and rules and yada yada yada.  I glanced at Christopher, I had to admit he was adorable. No matter his skinny figure or short mean, he was none the less adorable.

We then locked eyes. In that moment I realized I was staring. His chocolate matte brown orbs starred deep into mine. It's like we were conversing with our eyes. He gave a slight smile then it soon disappeared as he looked emotionless again at me, and turned his attention back to the teacher with his lips pouted slightly. His mood just changed in the matter of seconds. What's up with him?

I'm sorry it's short, but guess what! I got my ticket for the the between the sheets tour, ft. Lauderdale section 6 floor seating my nigga!!! I'm so happy, comment if you got your ticket and what seat and where!!!

Love you guys