R*

Alexis

( lemme know in the comments if yall can see the multimedia, if so that is my real friend amanda, ain't she gorgeous?)

"Uhh I'm so gonna fail highschool". I complained as I dropped my head in my hands.

"Why?". I heard Christophers voice. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Okay dumb ASS first of all I'm not even in class on the first day of school, second of al-". I got cut off by a deep British voice. I looked up at the intimidating dark man. He had dreads and black sunglasses.

"Why aren't you kids in class?". He asked his British accent fluent through his voice. I just glared at him with big eyes. Not knowing what to say.

"We were enjoying the school scenery". He laughed. I face palmed my self. What the fuck chris! "I see we have a jokster". He suggested.

"Come with me".

We followed him to the SLSC freshmen office. He asked for our names and gave us late passes. Then directed us to our classrooms. I watched as they walked away from me leaving me there just gazing at the big door in front of me.

I opened the door and saw everyone turn there attention to me. Or maybe my zit. I smiled weekly as i approached my coach with the late pass. I then noticed one of my friends. Amanda.

"Okay class today were just going to be going over the rules and procedures of gym class. Now your health class and gym class are going to be the same class this year so-"

I kind of zoned out after that. Not because I meant to do it but because we have heard these same rules since kindergarten. Like I think we under stand them now.

I took a seat next to amanda and shivered from the frigidness of the chair. She looked at me and smiled. She had these mesmerizing blue eyes with pale beautiful skin.

"Hay". She cheered

"Hay girl". I mimicked her action.

"What took you so long?". She asked.

"I got lost". I simply said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh ok, so how wa-". She got cut of by the stubby teacher whose visor was a little worn.

"You too ladies wanna share what you were talking about or shut up and listen". I flinched at her tone of voice. Amanda scoffed while I just stared at her with the same big eyes I did with the Dean.

Its Something I Do When Im nervous. I'll just stare until something happens. I don't know why.

After class was lunch. I was even more nervous I wasn't gonna find anybody to sit with. Like I said my prediction was right. I sat in the blazing heat at the only table that wasn't occupied. I then felt a presence next to me.

"Wassup lexo". I regonized Christopher from his country accent. I just glanced at him and continued to sip on my diet coke. He snatched my drink from me.

I looked him like he was crazy as he took a huge gulp. "What the hell chris?"

"Hey! Don't use my name and hell in the same sentence!". I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Eww is this diet!". He shrieked like the DAMN drama queen he is. "Yes idiot it says it on then he front cover. He slammed the drink of the table and walked off mumbling things under his breath I'm sure weren't very nice.

I sat there sweating. Alone. Watching all the kids reminisce on old times. I huffed. Then Chris sat next to me again.

"I felt bad for how much of a loner you look". He chuckled darkly. I flared my nostrils. he's so annoying.

"Did you? Because you don't know anyone at this school retard". He looked at me in disgust.

"At least I'm not sweating like a damn pig". He scoffed.

I clenched my jaw.

"Maybe that's why your broken out so bad. Pizza face". He laughed again. That hurt. Alot. I'm very insecure about my skin.

I got up and stormed off as I heard his laughs get louder.

This god DAMN heat.