4

This was probably the most terrifying moment of my life.

 Fragmented memories rushed into my mind from time to time, I slowly lifted the quilt and took a look inside.

 The eyes were blue and purple, showing the fierce battle last night.

 I hurriedly pulled my numb arm back. That man... I don't know if it was a boy or a man. He looked in his twenties, like a fledgling college student.

 Just call him a male college student.

 This male college student smashed his head into the pillow because of my arm.

 His frown deepened.

 In a panic, I found my crumpled clothes on the ground and put them on, as if these clothes would give me a full sense of security.

 I dashed out while tying my belt, trying to get out of here.

 But... the moment I opened the door, I flashed before my eyes the mess I saw after I lifted the quilt.

 With a bang, the belt was fastened, I let go of the door handle and turned to look at the male college student.

 The sun shines on the white and delicate skin on his shoulders, where there is the pale blue I dyed hard.

 Like an innocent work of art.

 I sat by the door with my head folded, feeling like a stupid homeless dog.

 "Geng Jiayou, you bastard...you bastard...you drink a dog P wine at night..."

 How old is he...is he an adult? I almost vented last night...is he hurt?

 Self-blame and guilt finally overcome the fear of the unknown. I clicked on the delivery software of the pharmacy, placed an order for some medicines, and added ten yuan for the delivery fee, so that they could deliver it as soon as possible.

 After placing the order, I stood up against the wall, walked to the bed, and plucked up the courage to lift the quilt.

 Sure enough... it's miserable.

 Fortunately did not go.

 Due to the limited conditions, I could only use boiling water to disinfect the hotel's towels and washbasin, hold the male college student to the clean side, and wipe off the filth on his body from top to bottom.

 The filth I left on his fair skin.

 When I sat on the head of the bed and wiped his shoulders, he suddenly rubbed against my leg again.

 He seemed to like the move.

 The temperature of the air conditioner was adjusted to 30 degrees, and the feeling of warm water rubbing on his body seemed to make him very comfortable, and even his brows stretched out. As soon as I looked up, the two of us were reflected in the mirror. He leaned close to my leg, and at first glance there was a bit of the warmth of a lover.

 It's ridiculous, Zhang Qian and I have never experienced even one minute of the feeling that we saw it on a stranger.

 Maybe this is the sequelae of skin-to-skin kissing.

 Ten minutes later, the medicine was delivered. I put it on him, and when I tried to put on his clothes, I found that his clothes were all torn by me.

 I patted myself again in distress:

 Geng Jiayou, you are a Qin beast.

 I had no choice but to run downstairs, find a random store, and buy two pieces of sportswear with soft fabrics. Passing by the breakfast shop, I brought him a bowl of porridge.