12

Zhang Qian didn't say a word to me. The divorce agreement was quietly placed on the table, but he was unwilling to sign it.

 I don't want to think about him in the most despicable way, but it's hard for me not to understand because he doesn't like the 200,000 I gave after my divorce.

 Wu Chunxian now needs to cling to Nanke to survive. Zhang Qian, who has no source of income, must not only take care of himself, but also subsidize Wu Chunxian.

 After the divorce, he had to move out of the house. 200,000 was not a small number, but if he wanted to maintain his current living conditions, it was far from enough.

 The days I raised him after getting married have made Zhang Qian form some kind of dependence that he didn't even notice himself.

 It's a pity that this dependence comes from money.

 As long as he doesn't get divorced for one day, he can stay here for one more day, ask for housekeeping in the name of Mrs. Geng Jiayou, and let me pay for him.

 Sure enough, when I pushed the divorce agreement to him to sign, he

 said, "Geng Jiayou, divorce is fine...but 200,000 is not enough."

 I guessed it, so I wasn't too surprised, I just felt that I was deceiving myself in the past. Some bordering on naive ignorance.

 I lowered my eyes and asked, "How much do you want?"

 Zhang Qian gritted his teeth and said, "One million."

 Zhang Qian knew that my house was demolished and that the money was left to me after my parents died, but he didn't know how much. He once asked me side-by-side - probably ordered by Wu Chunxian, because Zhang Qian's arrogance did not allow him to do this kind of thing - but I didn't even tell Tong Wu, how could I tell him all about it.

 He is now at a dead end, and he can no longer keep raising his noble head, and can only be forced to be worldly.

 one million.

 He can really speak.

 If I can afford this million, he can take it and continue to live the comfortable life he wants, and he is not at a loss; if I can't afford it, he will continue to rely on it like this, taking a step by step, maybe he even thinks , maybe one day I won't have a convulsion, and he's so pitiful, I'll treat him as good as before.

 The sudden ringtone broke the silence in the room. It was from Tong Wu.

 But the person who spoke was not Tong Wu, but the bar owner. He told me that Tong Wu was drunk at the bar, please come and pick it up. Tong Wu's drunken voice could be heard from time to time in the background, to the effect of "Tell that shrewd calf that labor and capital are here! Here!"

 I hung up the phone, stood up, put on my clothes and went out the door.

 When I was leaving, Zhang Qian wanted to stop me, but I didn't answer. I just replied, "It's too late today. I'll come back after get off work tomorrow." Then I took a taxi to the bar, helped Tong Wu into the car, and drove His car took him home and the keys were returned to his wife.  When I was leaving, Tong Wu

 grabbed my sleeve and muttered: "Geng Jiayou...you have to stand up...Geng Jiayou, don't be bullied again...you are just...you don't have a long memory..."

After the toss, it was already one o'clock in the morning, and I dragged my tired body back to the hotel.

 When I got to the door, I met Wei Hongxin.

 He was standing at the door of my room, holding a thermos box in one hand and a mobile phone in the other hand.

 Hearing the movement, he raised his head and saw that it was me. At first he was happy, then his voice was distressed and angry: "Why did you come back now?"