28

My light-hearted words did not make the chairman's face any better.

 The chairman didn't speak, and the vice president next to him couldn't sit still.

 He was already in a bad mood because of Mr. Li's matter, and it made him even more uncomfortable when I said this: "If you say you come, you will come. Do you have the capital?"

 Everyone in the audience knew that I was suppressed by the chairman, probably I also know how miserable I have been under their hands during this time, so the deputy director couldn't help but add a sentence: "Seriously, you can make Nan Ke a spokesperson, and you have already messed up so many things. It's very NB's ability." The

 chairman did not ridicule me, he glanced at me, and then asked: "You said that you have come up with a way to make me believe in you, but a small project still needs a plan, Why should I put this bet on you with your empty words."

 I said: "If you don't mind, I will briefly tell you what I think." The

 chairman said: "Speak."

 "Actually, it is very simple . , Many problems can be solved wherever they come from. Solve the problem from the root cause, and the rest will be solved."

 Deputy Dong snorted: "It's the same as not saying it, it will be fooled at a young age. "

 No, I'm not talking about Nanke, but Wu Chunxian."

 This name made some people present a little confused.

 "Who is Wu Chunxian?"

 "It seems to be a director who is very popular recently..."

 I ignored their whispers and continued: "The reason why Nanke has such a bad reputation is because he was photographed with his ex-boyfriend Zhang. Qi kisses, but originally kissing is just idols falling in love, maybe fans will feel very uncomfortable, but for ordinary people, it is not a big deal, and Nanke is attacked, in fact, because of Wu Chunxian."

 "Wu Chunxian is the director of the recently popular movie "Chang'an XX", but before he became popular, he was most known for his gossip with Nan Ke. Some gossip reporters photographed Wu Chunxian and Nan Ke. When going out on the street intimately, Nan Ke himself posted a photo of himself and Wu Chunxian's engagement ring, and Wu Chunxian did not deny it at all in previous interviews and public remarks on social media, and even disguised it several times. They admitted this matter, so although they didn't officially open their relationship, in everyone's eyes, they are already a couple."

 "It is this impression that makes everyone think that Nan Ke kisses Zhang Qi, that is Nan Ke's kissing Zhang Qi. But it's cheating." The

 chairman said: "Then what you mean is, because they are not public, so you have to start from this point and tell others that they are not together, their previous behavior is just a show?

 " Dao: "What kind of solution is this? You young people should be more aware that those things on social networks now seem to have been deleted, but in fact they will be turned up if you are not careful. The photos of Nanke and Wu Chunxian together are real. Yes, the engagement

 rings of the two of them are also real, can these things still be hidden and lied to others that they don't exist? , "Not only do we not need to disguise the relationship between Nan Ke and Wu Chunxian, we even have to make this relationship real. It is best to make it real until everyone knows and firmly believes that they were a couple."

 Vice Dong Zou He raised his eyebrows: "Then what's the point of you talking so much?"

 I smiled and said, "Maybe you don't know, Wu Chunxian talked to thirty boyfriends and girlfriends during his college days, and made countless appointments, but he I have always been very careful, there are many without leaving evidence."