15

I looked at him and asked, "So what?"

 Nan Ke didn't seem to have expected this reaction from me, so he frowned and said, "You've given all your money to Wu Chunxian, and you don't feel any heartache?"

 I shook my head . "You misunderstood and gave it to Zhang Qian. This is Zhang Qian's money. Who he wants to give it has nothing to do with me."

 Nan Ke sneered: "Yes, Geng Jiayou, it's heartless."

 "From the moment of divorce, I It has nothing to do with Zhang Qian." I stood still, no sorrow or joy, "As for who is more heartless, it's not your turn to judge."

 "You are really a bastard."

 I don't like Nanke Such an aggressive person is probably because his personality is too different from mine.

 But his aggressiveness, rare, aroused my aggressiveness.

 I lowered my eyes and asked, "How can I see it?" "I am willing to be a father, my wife is sleeping with another man, and I have to give  my

 wife 200,000 yuan to support other people's sons after divorce. You are not cheap, who is cheap?"

The jacket on his arm: "Well, so you know that the child in Zhang Qian's belly is Wu Chunxian's."

 Nan Ke's face darkened: "So what if you know."

 "Then you are not cheap?" I After straightening up his clothes, he looked up at him: "Your boyfriend cheated on his married ex and let him have his child in his belly. Why don't you fight with your boyfriend, why are you showing off with me?"

 "Geng Jiayou!" Nan Ke was very angry and took it. He threw the cup at me.

 The glass was not thrown at me, it smashed on a bottle of liquor in front of me, and then fell on the table. The force of the collision broke the glass into several pieces, and the liquor fell on the carpet with a dull sound.

 "We are half a catty, and no one has the right to say anything." I bent down to pick up the liquor on the ground and put it gently on the table, "But I'm gone now, and you, stay where you are."

 I straightened up , Chong Nanke nodded and said, "I wish you a happy spinning top."

 Nan Ke was so angry that he couldn't speak, I turned around and left, this time he didn't call me again.

 ——After

 being promoted to manager, I have my own office. Sometimes I look at the work station outside through the glass partition, and I will understand for a moment why the leader always makes people feel alienated.

 I invited them to dinner, gave them afternoon tea, and went to KTV with them. Thanks to my good personality, we got along fairly well.

 But a person with a good temper is actually easy to be bullied.

 When I was an ordinary employee, Geng Jiayou, there was a man named Shenglong. He graduated from a prestigious school and was a bit conceited. Some of the leaders felt like they were SBs.

 The previous leaders didn't like him very much. He never got involved in big projects. He didn't even have the opportunity to be forced to give up the fruits of his labor like me.

 But think about it, I don't fight, I won't fight, but if the leader takes something from Shenglong, it will definitely be known to everyone.

 At that time, Shenglong is not good-looking, and they are even more embarrassed.

 Therefore, Shenglong has always felt very aggrieved.

 But I actually appreciate Shenglong's ability. As long as conceited people are not SB, most of them have some skills. I let Shenglong do it. If there are some mistakes, I will give him PG. His flexible head directly allows this quarter's KPI to be completed. very beautiful.

 But as a result, he floated away.

 He can only see the eyes of victory, so he can't remember how many loopholes he has. He excitedly told his colleagues how heroic and martial he was, so that I, the so-called "the youngest manager of the group", can only be reduced to to do logistical support for him.

 Originally, no one told me about it, but Shenglong has said it so many times that it is hard to know.

 If the first one wins the dragon, there will be a second one, and they'll all try their best to climb on top of my head and squeeze me down.

 So when assigning tasks again, I assigned a very small task to Shenglong.

 Shenglong was dissatisfied and went to my office to recommend himself, saying that he had the ability to complete this project and serve as the person in charge or important work. I patiently persuaded him and told him that I believed in his ability, just to give other colleagues a chance.

 Shenglong still wanted to fight, so I found an excuse to drive him out.

 The next day, the marketing department spread the word, saying that Shenglong went to the leadership office to be the project leader. He didn't give anyone a chance, and wanted to take all the good things by himself, as if he thought the whole department was his own NB.

 Others said that, fortunately, Manager Geng still had eyes and knew that everyone should compete fairly. The last time the project was successful, it was other people's turn this time.

 Shenglong's small project was very unhappy, so he was also very careless. I didn't check on him, and he certainly went wrong.

 It's not a big deal, but the LOGO of the material design drawing was used incorrectly, which wasted a full 170,000 yuan in material costs.

 At the same time, my new advertising project with Yu Jiang, Jin Xu and Tong Wu brought an unprecedented response to the group, which is also equivalent to a huge benefit.

 There are 170,000 waste materials in it, not worth mentioning.

 But this is not worth mentioning to the marketing department, and it is a fatal blow to Shenglong.

 Later, I spent a long time asking Shenglong to follow me to fill in this loophole. Then, as a manager, I took Shenglong to take the initiative to find General Manager Lei. I made a mistake, indicating that my supervision was poor and the audit was not strict, and Shenglong was beside me. Baba admitted his mistake, embarrassed, angry and unwilling.

 Mr. Lei said a few words to me casually, but didn't take it seriously.

 A week later, Shenglong voluntarily resigned, and since then, there has been no second Shenglong.

 It's just that my former colleagues and today's subordinates see me a little less close and more fearful.

 Maybe they think they don't know Geng Jiayou anymore.

 That honest colleague who doesn't like to talk and who is always bullied by the leaders turns out to be such a ruthless person.

 Only Tong Wu didn't think it was strange. When Shenglong left, he asked me to drink coffee with a smile, and he talked about his college days. At that time, Zhang Qian was entangled by a rich second generation, so I fanned the flames behind the rich second generation's opponent. In the end, the two parties quarreled. I threw a stone at the rich second generation behind the scenes. In the end, the rich second generation was sent to the hospital.

 Because Zhang Qian is so popular, I have done a lot of things like this, but because Tong Wu also hates that rich second generation, he remembers this matter very clearly.

 "At that time, I thought, Geng Jiayou, you are really evil. Your stomach is full of bad water, and you feel that it is too bad. When will you use one for Zhang Qian and Wu Chunxian, I will be satisfied." I raised

 my head, the brown liquid slid down my esophagus, I put down the cup and said, "It's good to get together, I don't want to have anything with them anymore. What is the relationship?"

 Tong Wudao: "Yes."

 Unfortunately, most of the time, whether there is a relationship or not is not something I can decide.