20

Neither the chairman nor I spoke, and the car fell into a brief silence.  

    The silence lasted for about a minute before I opened my mouth and said, "When I first joined the company, because of lack of manpower, I was fortunate to have participated in the ' Lanxin project when I was just recruited."

    Its makeup brand line, because of high expectations, was very popular at that time.

 But unfortunately, the follow-up was a little unremarkable, so this project was valued for a while among the many projects in the group.

 I remember there were gossips saying that the manager at that time, the leader who used my plan as his own, originally wanted to use this project to rush up, but because the response was mediocre, he failed.

 The chairman did not speak, and I continued: "At that time, the group attached great importance to this project, so I was also very fortunate to participate in the project mobilization meeting at that time, or you held the meeting in person. I don't know if you still remember." The

 chairman did not To refute me on such trivial matters: "Well, I have an impression."

 "You didn't say much at that time, but I was very impressed." I slowly said, "You said, 'Heroes don't ask where they come from, no matter if you are graduate students. , PhD or undergraduate, no matter which university you graduated from, you are now in the group, we are comrades-in-arms working together, representing our mutual recognition'. You also said, 'There is no foundation for our brand line, so don't be afraid. The courage to fight.'"

 "The brand line is okay, why not in love?" The

 chairman made a very light nasal sound, but he couldn't hear the emotion.

 But he didn't interrupt me, so I finished my words: "I admit that, according to the 'matchmaking' that China has been paying attention to for thousands of years, Wei Hongxin and I are indeed not a good match. But I really like Wei Hongxin. Hongxin, if I don't feel wrong, Wei Hongxin should also like me very much."

 I lowered my head and said, "You said, you are an elder, so you also know how different it is to meet someone who likes each other. Easy. I know that when the conditions don't match, it's easier than breaking up a couple without falling in love, but I haven't tried it, and I'm not willing to let it go."

 The chairman half-closed his eyes and said, "As expected of someone Lei Peng likes, he doesn't like to talk, but his mouth is open." These

 words were difficult to answer, so I didn't say anything.

 The chairman said again: "Is that what you and your ex-wife who was forced to divorce you during pregnancy said that?"

 I am not very willing to chat with the chairman Zhang Qian.

 Maybe in the eyes of many people, Zhang Qian is sorry for me, but in fact, it is also my own sin.

 If I didn't love Zhang Qian regardless of everything, Zhang Qian would have no chance to hurt me.

 Zhang Qian made a mistake in hanging me as a spare tire. I don’t know people clearly and think I have to pay, but it’s actually wrong.

 I don't want to blame everything on Zhang Qian. The main thing is that from the moment I made up my mind to draw a line with Zhang Qian, I don't want to stop on these things.

 He has nothing to do with me anymore, and there is no need to bring these things up again.

 The chairman said: "You and Hongxin have been together for more than a month, and it seems that your divorce has only been more than a month. You can't just get to know Hongxin just after the divorce, and then fall in love at first sight."