Julian to the Rescue

Time stops for no one. Moving on is the best possible solution you could ever come up with to define any situation whether it is happiness or sadness. Likewise, work or affairs of daily life also never stops for anyone to mourn or celebrate an occasion. It is difficult to move on but this is the only way to get yourself ahead of the matter.

The same was happening with the remaining family of Williams. Mr. Williams had to join back his post in the company, which was pleasing for Mr. Ronald and others as well. Ethan had to go back as well with his parents, had a big company to run. He didn't want to leave his love in this condition but Mr. Williams assured him of his health which was not getting any better, but he doesn't have to know yet. Whenever Ethan would call to talk to the younger, Mr. Williams would simply say that either he sleeping or taking a rest. Ethan was smart enough to understand the conflict of the father so he never pried more, instead, he planned a visit.

Ian was not responding properly to anything; he wasn't eating properly, maybe a meal in two days. Wasn't even taking bath, changing his clothes, or taking any stress medication recommended by the doctors. So naturally, his body was getting thin. Dark circles under his eyes and swollen eyes, mostly due to crying in his sleep. It was becoming their daily routine, Mr. Williams would beg him to eat and he will respond with just a hum. He was hurting his father without knowing. laying across the floor of his bedroom, Ian just stared at his mother's picture and when he is tired of missing her he would cry and cry the whole day alone.

A quick solution was needed, it was impossible for Mr. Williams to gather himself up and take care of his son who was falling into depression daily. He was not ready to leave his son in this condition and run to his company. Several options were roaming in front of his eyes. Calling Ethan was the first one but he retreated from that thought knowing how would he react. The second thought of calling his parents for some time was appealing enough. He settled on this and called his father and asked the favour. both of them were ready as soon as it came to Ian and promised to be there on Friday.

...

Mr. Williams was sitting on the bar stool in the kitchen stirring a hot cup of soup ready for his son. He was thinking of ways to make Ian eat but he knew what was going to be the reaction of the younger. As if on cue the doorbell started to ring. He scrambled off the stool and went to open the door only to see Julian standing there with a small charming smile.

"Hello Mr. Williams" Julian greeted and bowed his head a little

"oh hello Julian, how are you doing" he replied eyeing the bag of food in Julian's hand.

"I am here to make him eat something" he answered shortly

"h.how do you know h-"Mr. Williams got cut off by Julian as he welcomed himself inside the house.

"I know Mr. Williams, she was my friend and I know what could Ian possibly be going through," he said while glancing at the soup and scoffing at the mere effort of Mr. Williams.

Why does everyone think that eating soup is the best remedy for sick people?

Before Mr. Williams could say anything Julian turned around and gestured to Ian's room with the tip of his head.

"I will be seeing him then" without waiting for the reply he went upstairs. Mr. Williams stood there with his mouth sealed and after a while, he snapped out his thoughts when the doorbell started to ring again. He rushed and pulled open the door seeing his parents standing there smiling sadly at him. Welcoming them Mr. Williams made his way to the living room along with his parents but his mother stopped at the kitchen to get the rough arrangement of things that were organized once. She made her way to the kitchen leaving her son and her husband to talk and started preparing dinner for everybody.