Black and Blue

Black and Blue

Days went by normally for everyone except for Ethan. Calm and collected was the outer look but deep inside, the man was dying with multiple weird thoughts roaming in his mind. Ethan was observant for the most of the time.

After the previous night, he didn't stop or asked any question to the younger but silently watched as every night Ian would wake up slowly and would subtly get ready in front of the mirror. He would change into his new clothes almost every midnight and then quietly leave the room as if no one is watching him.

But to his oblivious mind, his husband, Ethan was wide awake every time during his departure. The older would, without saying a word, watch him get ready for someone or something and then vanish out of the room.

It wasn't like he didn't discuss anything with anyone, no. Ethan had a grand meeting with Elliot in his office, they talked for hours and hours and yet didn't get to any conclusion. Elliot was adamant in saying that Ian was fine, and maybe he was asking for some time alone but it was unacceptable for Ethan.

Knowing Ian for longer than anyone else around, he was sure whatever was happening wasn't a good sign. He was curious to know yet terrified of the upcoming events.

All of his curiosities ended the day he went home after a long tiring day and met with the empty apartment. No one was there except for him or so he thought.

Walking inside he called his mother who picked up after two rings and informed him that she and Abigail had to go some shopping and Mr smith was downstairs in the building club for some meeting, leaving Ian alone.

At first, he was mad but then he calmed himself thoroughly. He can understand his family too, they had to do their daily chores that can't be avoided for a very long time. And for leaving Ian alone, well he wasn't really fond of anyone in the family anymore.

The younger was reluctant and almost rude whenever they tried to reach out to him. he would glare at them or simply ignore their calls if he wasn't in the mood, so it seemed unfair on their part from Ethan's point of view.

He sighed climbing the stairs to his bedroom, loosening his tie around his neck with one hand and holding his laptop bag in the other but then he stopped when he heard a humming sound coming from inside.

After a few minutes, he decided to wait and then finally with courage, creaked the door open to get a glimpse of someone inside.

There he found the most adorable being standing in front of the mirror as usual and humming a song while swaying his body side to side. Ian was always happy when he was alone nowadays, it was hurting Ethan's feelings but then it was necessary if he could see Ian smiling.

Watching as the younger was wearing a big-size bathrobe, Ethan smiled at him and then that smile turned into a gasp when the younger dropped the clothing in a second, on the floor.

Ethan gawked at the flawless, round and peachy bum of his tiny husband who was oblivious to any stare directed towards himself but Ethan was aware, aware of his body chemistry which was leading him to the hard boner right now.

Ian twirled in front of the mirror knocking the breath out of his husband's lungs and stood straight looking in the mirror. He giggled shyly still looking at the mirror while he started to roam his hands on his naked body.

Slowly he moved from his slender neck to his shoulder and then downwards to his chest. Ethan's eyes followed every movement of his small fingers and he gulped thirstily.

Ian stopped for a moment before he continued his journey down to his hips while he turned his back towards the mirror giving a full view of his beautiful body and his husband.