part 14

TW: Overdosing// pills// mentions of death

The last thing I remember seeing was the floor. Everything went completely dark, and I couldn't move or talk, or do anything really. I woke up, and I was in the hospital room. Since I don't actually remember much of what happened, I sat up quickly, getting lightheaded, but ignoring it. "Where's he?" I said, and a gentle force laid me back down.

It hurts to move my body, but I go through the pain because what's happening now, isn't important to me. Until it came to my attention that if I let something happen to me, no one'll be there. Everyone's back in Paris and I'm still here.. alone. "Now, who is 'he'?" I heard a male voice say quietly.

"I- You know what? Never mind." I managed to get out, before seeing black again. After what only feels like 30 minutes, I wake up. Careful not to jolt back up like I did before. Maybe this is my chance to just lie down and die. I said to myself. I have no one to stop me, everyone's gone. I was informed that I had been out for almost 3 weeks. That's crazy, I just lost 3 weeks of my life due to.. pills.

After another week of staying in the hospital, they sent me off to a psyche ward, since I couldn't stay with anyone. When I got there, I weirdly felt that this was where I belonged. I'm going to get help and I am going to get better. I start making promises to myself, that I don't think i will actually be able to accomplish. I was sat down, it was already lunch time.

During lunch, was when we would be assigned our therapist. As everyone went up to get their lumch, I sat back in the corner of the room, just sitting there, just a blank stare. I was picking at my nails, shaking my leg, biting my lip, I just couldn't stop moving. Until something grabs my attention. Someone came to sit by me, a random person, who looked like they'd been here forever.

"Is this seat taken?" It was a boy. He looked to be about 12-13 years old. I shake my head and he smiles. "What are you in here for?" I asked him, and he just continued to smile. "Well.. I grew up in an abusive household and I just haven't been the same since. " He just shrugged, and looked at me as if he asked 'what about you?' I nodded at him. "About the same thing." I said, and he frowned. "I'm sorry you have to go through that."

He said, and I said the same back. "Well, we'll get through it together, isn't that right, uhh-" I said and the littlw boy said his name, "Nick or Nicky." We shook hands and continued talking, until someone else walkd up to us. They were dressed up though. "Hi. I am Jen, and i'll be your therapist while you're here." She sat down next to me.

"I guess I'll see you later." Nick walked away and went to go sit with his therapist. "Have you eaten yet?" She asked, and I shook my head. "Well, we have to get you to eat before anything. Would you like a different room?" I looked down and nodded. "Not much of a talker?" I shake my head, "not much of a therapist person." I shrugged and we headed into the back room.

Somewhat happier.

Word count: 590