ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

The last week of my life has been the most normal it has ever been since my mother passed away, of course I was still fighting with Kate and the note of locker but its be radio silence with them. And plus, everyone knows that Flash is all talk no action, the number of times he said he would do something and then does not is in the millions. I spent most of the week either studying with MJ and Ned or hanging around with my father, and now I was in the car on the way to school so I could go on a DC with the decathlon team for the tournament. During the car ride with my father, I got every talk that you could imagine which include sex, drugs, and alcohol and among more and so I had to remain him that it was a school event with all nerds.

We finally arrived at the school just as my father finished the birds and the bees talk while Taylor swift played in the background. I tried to quickly get away, before he could give me another talk that was not needed for this event, but I was quickly pulled into the tight hug. My father has been paranoid all week about me going away, he was worried that something bad would happen to me and he would lose me like my mother. But I assured him that nothing would happen and that I would keep him updated all weekend, and that I would get him something nice from DC.

"Now you better keep me updated, let me know when you get there" he shouts at me as I walk away, "I will, don't worry" I replied. I noticed that MJ and Ned were looking toward me at the bus and MJ had a big smug grin on her face, "Bye Mr. L/N" she says as she waves at him. "Bye Michelle, make sure Y/N calls me will you" he asked before getting in the car and she gives me a nod. I look over to see a very confused Ned, "How come he can call you Michelle, and I can't" he asked, "Well that's because I like him" she says with an evil grin. "So does that mean I can call you Michelle, Michelle?" I asked with just got an evil look from her that send shrives down my spine.

But that was our friendship, MJ was just that type of person who came across imitating at first but once you got to know her, she was really caring and kind. She acted mean but was not, whereas Kate acted mean and was mean, do not get me wrong she did have her good bits, but it was always at a cost. We were about to get onto the bus when Flash stuck his head out of a window, "Now Y/N, you can sit and just look pretty and let the smart ones do all the work" he said. Flash never really got over the whole ego knockdown and is trying to get me back and if this was what he meant with the note, then I really did have nothing to worry about. "Damn Flash, what would Kate think about you hitting on me" I playfully say to him. He did not like that at all and tried to produce something but could not, so he just stuck his head back it. 

All I could do was laugh, Flash was like one of them small dogs that would bark loud and you get scared until you see what they look like. Just then Mr. Harrington came off the bus "Great everyone is here, time to go" he says handing me a blazer that had the school logo on it. We all began to get into the bus when I noticed something running towards us, and as it got closer, I noticed that it was Peter running towards us. "Is that Peter" Ned said getting off the bus then I could hear Flash making a stupid joke as he always does and then MJ roasting him. I walked towards Peter who was now squatting down out of breath. "What are you doing here" I asked him while handing him the bottle of water from my bag. He takes the bottle and drinks all of it in one go before handing it back to me, "Thanks for the bottle back" I jokily say. "Sorry, I had to run from my apartment to here" just then I hear a pair of footsteps and then " Yo Penis Parker, what are you doing here" he says, and I give him one of the evil looks that MJ been teaching me. "I'm here to join back the team" he says, and the smile of Flash face from his "good" name calling disappears. "Well, the team is full so bye" he says before grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bus.

"You have 3 seconds to get your hands off me, 1....2" I said, and he quickly let go and headed toward the bus. Just a few seconds later Flash came back off the bus with Mr. Harrington with him, "Flash told me you wanted to join back the team" he says. "Damn didn't know Randall was coming" I say which gets a laugh from Peter, Peter and I have been watching a lot of Recess lately. To be honest we have been spending a lot of time together since the night I stayed over, which is good and a terrible thing. Good because I get to spend a lot of time with him but bad because my feelings are getting a lot stronger. With all the feeling it helped me finish my song "Enchanted," well I have all the lyrics just not the melody yet. Peter has been teaching me how to play guitar but without the kissing part. I do not regret telling him that the kiss did not mean anything, yes it did mean something to me, but I did not want to ruin our friendship that was just beginning.