5/4/15 Thank You and An Update: An Author's Note

This afternoon, May 4th, 2015, this story hit one thousand reads. In retrospect, that's not a lot, however it means the world to me. I've never been one to share my writing or even think I can write decently for that matter. With that said, this work reaching 1000 reads and 29 likes has been really eye opening to me. It's been great to see those who have stayed with the story and those who have left me feedback and comments.

This morning I got my wisdom teeth pulled. It's been a really crappy day, full of pain and bleeding and all in all unfortunate events. It really helped me to find that this story has reached one thousand reads after only a month and a half. Thank you, to each and every one of you who has taken the time out of your day to read what I have so far of this story.

My past few weeks have been completely hectic. On Friday night I sang and played ukulele in front of students from my school, teachers from my school, and members of the community as well as getting my very first tattoo. I was going to get the three stars that are at the top of every page from the Harry Potter books, but decided that the placement of where I wanted it didn't look as good as I thought, so I am going to get it in a different place someday. Instead, I got a small triangle that is only the size of a quarter near my left hip bone. Each side signifies my two brothers and myself. I couldn't have been happier than to have my best friend since I've known since only the age of one do it as well. Anyways, enough about that.

I push myself as hard as I can in high school and I am second in my class which stresses me out beyond belief. At my school, the person with the highest Grade Point Average receives a full scholarship to a college in our state while the second in line only gets a few thousand dollars towards the school. My family isn't particularly wealthy, so I push myself as hard as I can to stay able to get a decent scholarship. With that being said, I try to find as much time as possible to write creatively and work on this. I'd ideally like to attend an art college, so I also spend a lot of my free time working on portfolio pieces to apply with.

Once again, thank you for the 1000 reads, it means a lot. Keep commenting, keep voting, troll if you want, bash the story if you want. All feedback helps.

(Edit: There are four other works on my page.  They are all school projects, so I don't recommend reading them unless you want to read my homework haha.  I use Wattpad and both a creative outlet and a shortage unit.  But yeah, if you were wondering why I have a paper about rhinoceroses on here, that's why).