An Update and an Explination.

11/30/15.

Tons and tons has happened since I last updated this story. It's been about six months and I've had a lot of time to think about what I'm going to do with this story. Harry Potter has been a massive part of my life since I was a little kid. It's still so so so important to me even though there hasn't been a book or movie release in years. I love that I was able to share some of my writing on a platform where over five thousand people from around the world would see it. It's absolutely awe inspiring.

My friends would laugh if they knew that I was writing Harry Potter fan fiction, but I enjoy it, personally. It's given me a lot of time to reflect on who I am as a writer.

With all of that said, I have decided that I will try to continue this story. It might be a little bit clunky and disjointed at first, as I haven't worked on Alexandria's story in months. My writing has grown a lot, as I've spent a lot of time taking English courses to boost my abilities. I am also a busy high school student who has a lot on her plate right now, so updates may be slow for a while.

I've grown up a lot these past few months. I've purchased a car, gotten a job, fallen in love, and been really hurt in return. Anyways, enough about me.

Thank you all so very much for reading and bearing with me. I appreciate it loads. It's nearly midnight where I am and I have classes and work tomorrow, so until next time: thank you.