An Update from 2021

In seven years, this partial story has reached nearly 110,000 reads.  Readers from Japan, India, Australia, Brazil, Egypt, the UK, and beyond have come across this story.  The ages of these readers span over seven decades.

These figures are rather sobering to me. 

When I began this story, I was 13 years old and infatuated with the Harry Potter series.  I often find myself viewing the world as if I were looking through a bright, rosey lens.  I always hope for adventure, romance, and mystery to weave their way into the fabric of a day.  When the real world doesn't measure up to my preconceived expectations, I write to escape from reality, to create a reality that matches the rosey images in my head. 

Though it's been years since I've updated, I'm consistently overwhelmed to see this story receive new reads, comments, and votes daily.  To know that this work can still serve as an escape from someone's reality for a few moments is more than I could have hoped for.

Finishing high school and working my way through university made me stray from this story.  However, the need for escapism, community, and creativity persists.  While I'm not ready to resume Alexandria's story, I've decided to start anew.

Turn to Page 395 is a story of Rosemary Lilith Snape; sister of one Severus Snape.  Set in her fifth year at Hogwarts, this story explores the trials and tribulations of the future Potions Master's sister.

To each and every reader: Thank you for escaping reality for a few moments with me.  Thank you for sharing your comments and questions and for bringing adventure and magic into my own life.  Thank you for building a community.

13-year-old me would be proud. 

21-year-old me is thankful.