Introduction/Explanation

TW: Story contains Subject such as Homophobia/Internalized Homophobia  (more to come but for now thats the only subject that can trigger)

In this story you're 17 years old just like Billy,Steve,Nancy,Jonathan (+others) ( the story takes places in Season 2)

F/T (ex: 5'4 feet tall)
H/C (Hair color)
H/L (Hair length)
E/C (Eye color)
Y/N (Your name)
F/F (Favorite food)
F/M (Favorite Music)

Since this is a male reader, pronouns will be He/him but also they/them

Male Reader is not really popular nor a loner he hangs out with hellfire club and plays d/d (yes Eddie is in the story along Robin,Tammy,Vicky even tho it takes place in Season 2 those 4 we're already in hawkins since some interactions Robin and Eddie have with Steve mentions about how popular he was back then and eddie calling him king steve and stuff which does confirms they we're in the same high school as everyone else probably the only high school in hawkins to be honest lol)

Since Dustin has no siblings lets just say you're his brother and an henderson (because let's admit it all of the party has siblings except dustin)

People judges you cause you hang out with the "Freak" Eddie Munson and the "Creep" Jonathan Byers (and soon friends with rest of the older kids and the party)

(You are very luch aware of everything that happens in Hawkins and easily senses when you're in danger) and that will end up in Dustin Telling you the truth about what happend last year.

For now thats all you will know i might add more details about male reader so be aware of edits i make on this page.