The Pollywog

You wake up, getting up then Dustin burst into your room, "Y/N I'm going to the library"

"Ok just be careful..." Dustin nods and closes your door, you put on some clothes (idk just imagine something that you would go to school with-) you head to the bathroom and brush your teeth.

After getting prepared, you go to the front door when your mom interrupts you "Y/N!"

"What mom?" you turn around to face her "I don't want you walking to school anymore you know how dangerous it can be especially since Barb's disappearance and Will being found after he dissapear too, and i don't want you talking back about it. You're going to take your car you never used" "But mo-"

"No buts! I just want you to be safe beside why didn't you even used your car?" "Because if i do i'll definitely crash into someone."

"Non sense! You don't have to worry about that."

"Okay just give me the keys mom." she get the car keys out of her pocket and gives it to you, you open the door, getting into the garage, you head to your car and open the driver's door getting into the car, putting the car keys in where it supposed to go, the loud engine starts, you put your hand on the steering wheel, you think to yourself "okay... just don't fucking panic."

You get out of the driveway and into the road driving to school.

After what seems like 15 or 20 minutes driving to school you get in the school's parking lot parking your car,getting out of your car and heading for the school's entrance,you see Billy with another girl for like the 10th time this week, honestly how can someone love this douchebag yeah he's hot and all but his personality is the same as a trashcan. As you think about that,Eddie sneaks up behind you "ohhhh are you jealous Y/N?~"

"I- Eddie what the fuck."

"you wish that was you instead of this girl?~"

"What?! Ew, no PLUS he basically threatened me."

"Mmmm typical married couple fighting"

You just ignore what he says "anyways need to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"That douchebag Billy tried to run over my Little brother and his friends"

Eddie was silent for a moment, shocked at your words "That's so messed up."

"I know right? Sadly i don't think i can't do anything about it"

Eddie paused for a second then look directly in your eyes "what do you mean? You're clearly a strong guy"

"Just forget about it." you walk faster now "maybe the gun Nancy let me borrowed will be useful."
"What... No ... Y/N ... you're joking right?"

You turn around to face him, giving him a serious look to make him know you're not joking, and cross your arms
"What if he is actually a psychopath or I don't know POSSESED huh? And breaks into my house ? Atleast need something to protect myself and Dustin from this doucebag."

Eddie looks at you like you went crazy "Y/N i don't think being POSSESED is possible-"

"How do you know IF it's IMPOSSIBLE huh ? Ever heard of the skinwalker's legend? a witch that disguise as an animal and steals other's skins? you look at him, glaring at him.

(Author note: between this is a legend irl most of you probably know it tho if you're genuinely interested in paranormal activities or just found a random video in any social media talking about it.)

Eddie sigh "Well yeah but it's just a legend..."

"Legend or no it could be real." you said with an harsh tone clearly making Eddie know that you're not joking.