Trick or treat ?

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard my alarm clock ringing, i groaned in annoyance and open my eyes shutting it off, I heard my mom shout from the kitchen "Y/N! Dustin! Its 6:55 am school starts at 8 am get up!" I shout back "5 more minutes mom!" and she shouts back saying "No last time you did you slept 45 minutes more, i told you you shouldn't sleep so late!" i groaned in annoyance again knowing that mom won't be reasonable, i get up heading for the kitchen, greeting my mom "hey mom..." she turns around to me "Goodmorning dear! Go on and wake your brother up and tell him i'm making pancakes." I nod turning around walking to Dustin's bedroom

I open the door "hey dingus! Wake up mom is making pancakes!" he keeps snoring so i go up to his bed and shake him "WAKE UP" Dustin wakes up startled by the sudden shaking "Ok! Okay! I'm up gosh..." "let's go eat now!"

Me and Dustin go to the kitchen seeing the pancakes placed on the table we both sit at the table,our mom sits with us "hey ummm Mom is it okay if I go to an Halloween party this night? At Tina's" mom turns around "ofcourse! Dear just don't get drunked or anything" "I won't ! I promise!" she just sigh and sits on the couch.

After me and Dustin ate our pancakes we each get prepared for school, as i exit my bedroom i see Dustin in... a ghostbuster costume.... "Brother! Doesn't it looks amazing ?!" "It looks... uhhh okay I guess..."

"Dustin! Come here i'm gonna take pictures!" Dustin goes to the living room with me following him he posses infront of the camera mom has taking lots of pictures, Dustin smiles holding his proton blast infront of the camera "oh! I want to see those pearls! Yeahhh!" Mom seems excited I guess, mews meows while mom starts humming and singing the ghost busters song, we all laugh together having a great time "ok that's it! Now chooo! You guys go to school now!" me and Dustin nods going outside i walk to school with Dustin riding his bike, it must be 7:25 or 7:20 am right now so i won't be late... hopefully.

"Hey by the way Brother?"

I turn my head to him "mm? What is it?" he was worried to ask me the question i think cause it took him 10 seconds then sighing "do you know the man that drove Max?" Oh....

"Yeah his name Billy and he's a fucking asshole" i frowned at Dustin "yeah I could tell by the how he was yelling at Max"

"i guess he's that much of an asshole,even toward someone who's related to him anyways don't go near him i don't trust him, he.... Well... I bet he's that guy that thinks murdering a children is fun." Dustin shivered at my last sentence and nodded

We finnaly arrive, me and Dustin go to our seperate way. Him going to the middle school and me going to high school or  as i like to say a thunder dom.

No one's P.O.V

You head to the entrance, going straight for your locker pulling out some stuff out of  your locker, just as you we're about to leave that fucking asshole named Billy puts a hand on your locker

"Hey! Not so fast" he said looking angry "what the fuck do you want Billy." you looked at him.

"you thought that there wouldn't be consequences to what you said yesterday, huh?" "Well not my fault you tried messing with me." you shrug smirking that clearly pissed off Billy.

"heard you have a little brother, Henderson.... Would be sad if something happened to him" you froze up thinking what the fuck "Billy. I swear if you even try to hurt-" "HURT?! Oh no no no no don't worry i wouldn't do that i was just teasing you" "just get the fuck out of my way Billy." he frowns and as he goes away he pushes on the ground, that little fucker.

Eddie runs up to you "hey you ok Y/N?" you groan "yeah I'm fine just that fucker annoying me." "Oh your new boyfriend!?" .... "EDDIE... What the fuck. He isn't.. ugh  i wouldn't even consider dating a person like."