...42...Rendezvous...42...

Nico and Dan tried to get free the moment they were dropped down onto the bloody red marble floors. If only they could…Tartarus was quick to trap them in chains. "I loose one, only to receive three more." Tartarus said as he caressed Nico's cheek, walking past him.

Nico yanked his face away, only to feel the chains tighten around his wrists and ankles.

Both of them were on their knees with chains that had their feet and wrists tied together.

Tartarus circled King, taking the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage in the progress. "Eversor, go give these to one of those weirdo's." Tartarus ordered. Eversor bowed and took the jewels.

"You look like the evil version...well, before he looked like this." Tartarus said, dragging his hand through Dan's hair. Dan growled at Tartarus. "What should I call you?" Tartarus wondered.

King stayed quiet. Tartarus didn't know. Before Nico and Dan could do anything the familiar chains lowered from the roof grabbing the two of them. Nico looked to the side to see his brother was also on the chains.

"Oh, don't mind him. He's being punished for tardiness." Nico glared at Tartarus. "You won't get away." Nico said, shaking his head.

"Oh, but I will." Tartarus said. Nico remembered the prophecy. It was incomplete. What if the rest predicted Tartarus's victory? That can't be, can it?

"You there, bring me my torture equipment. It's in the room over there." Tartarus said, pointing at the door where Dan found Percy.

Nico looked at Dan to see his face was slightly obscured by his hair. He didn't know what to tell Dan. He was about to try to say something when he heard groaning next to him.

"Danny!" Nico said. Delta turned his head toward Nico. They were still very bloody red. "My name is Delta. Are you dense?" Delta spat. "Are you! This isn't the real you! This is just who Tartarus wants you to be…to be his pet! You're a King! A God! You shouldn't be bowing down to the likes of him!" Nico said.

Only to feel the very familiar pain moments later. Nico held in a scream as he grunted. He glared at Tartarus.

"That fire in you...it'll die very soon. Just like last time." Eversor returned moments later with Ninja Vlad, Assassin Vlad and with King's Vlad right behind him.

"Unbelievable...he broke that quick?" King's Vlad said as he looked at King. "Go get me something to eat!" He ordered. "Here's nothing to eat. So don't bother." Ninja's Vlad said.

"He's...quiet..." Assassin's Vlad said. "That's how I like it. Don't jinx it." Ninja's Vlad said.

Nico budged, letting out a piercing scream. Tartarus laughed and brought the spiked whip down onto Nico, multiple times. Dan's eyes widen at the sight and held onto the chain.

"Oh, don't worry, you're next." Dan struggled again. This was the very last place he wanted to be at. It's then when he saw Balancers's Vlad smirking at. "You! I will kil you. You better count your days!" Dan shouted.

Tartarus snapped his fingers, making Delta fall down towards the floor. He landed on his feet, immediately lowering himself down at Tartarus's feet.

"Go. Gather some intel on the camps. Don't get caught." Tartarus ordered. "Yes, Master." Delta said and disappeared. Turning to Dan, he brought the whip down onto his back, some hitting Nico as well. Dan's wails of pain almost shook the castle.

"Everyone...we have a problem." Tartarus ignored Reaper's Vlad who spoke from the door frame. He continued with having his fun with Nico and Dan.

"What's the problem? We can't have any problems now." Ninja's Vlad said. "The container is starting to crack. We need something to fix this up." Balancer's Vlad was deep in thought. "Don't look at me. Ever since Daniel got themselves exposed, I started to lose everything including my labs."