...36...Thirteen is Formed...36...

Balancer's Dan's POV
Set me free? Is he stupid or does he actually have a death wish? Maybe I can trick them. He clearly has some second idea that he has in store for me. I can't have that...whatever that is.

If Danny needs my help to fight against Tartarus...what if Tartarus wins? He'll ravage the whole earth up and any other dimension he can enter. He is deceitful.

Danny on the other hand, his heart is too soft to trick anyone into helping him win in something. I just don't see how setting me free will help him or anyone else for that matter afterwards.

My time spent in this tin can only made my lust for blood worse. I wanted to kill and destroy whatever stood in my way, even if it's the mightiest of the mighty gods.

I felt the thermos being put down on a table, hearing a slight thud as it was set down. "Dan, why don't the two of us talk real quick?" I heard Danny say.

"There's nothing to say! You want me to fight against Tartarus by your side, but I don't see how setting me free will help you in the end. Surely you are tricking me into helping you. I might as well just stay trapped in here!"

"Okay...that's your opinion. Listen, surely you don't want to spend all of eternity in there. Cramped with no space to move. I noticed something, though. Do you wanna know?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't care less and the sad part is, I can't stop him from speaking his mind to me. "There's two versions of you that's living with their Danny. Happy and stress free...for the most part."

"Bah! You think I'll change! They're weak! That's what they are!"

"Why don't you start by telling me the truth? What really happened to you when the boiler took out everything and everyone. Here's what I know. It blew up, everyone died, you were forced to live with Vlad, you asked Vlad to remove Phantom from Fenton and that ended horribly. Phantom took Plasmius's away from Masters."

"You have the truth. What more do you want?"

"I want you to get closure then. You were depressed and mad at yourself back then. Vlad's ghost half overwhelmed you and made you turn into something you're not." He said.

Should I tell him that Fenton didn't die? I'm still the halfa he is now but, you know...evil. There's no way I can receive redemption for what I did. I don't want redemption in anyway.

I won't die. I won't let anyone get that close to me to even try it. "You isolated yourself afterwards, correct?" He asked. "No! I had Fright Knight!"

I was alone for about nine years...nine years that seem like a tropical bliss now. "Dan, I can offer you a second chance to live again. No killing. No hunting Vlad. Just doing whatever you always wanted to do." He said.

I don't see myself living the way he does. Danny sighed. There's something he did not want to say or admit. I know that sigh very well. "Will you be satisfied if you killed Vlad?" He then asked.

"Are you suggesting I should kill Vlad? That...Killer version of you seems like he would want to do it." I said. "I'm not going to let him. I don't care what he does with his Vlad. The Vlad we know has been causing problems. If he's killed, he is out of the way. Locking him up won't help. He'll just escape."

"Kill Vlad?" I said aloud. "Yes." Danny answered immediately. It feels weird to hear it come from his mouth. He practically turned into Batman after fighting me the first time. What? They both have a "no killing no matter what" rule.

"Let me be clear...YOU, Danny Phantom, God of Balance and Hope, wants me, your evil self, to KILL Vlad." Not gonna lie, it's too good to be true. Kill Vlad Plasmius. I can get down with that.