...2...Here we go again

Yes, I can draw...I was just in a rush there. Sorry peeps!!

Danny's POV
A few months has passed since we were transferred to ...wherever. The torture again the day after we had medical care and food. Since then we didn't get any of that again. I cried as the scalpel dug it's way through my skin again. This time they were cutting my arms open. A long  x mark was now on my lower arm. This time the table had a extra piece attached on each side of the table where my arm is strapped down on my upper arm, over my palm and twice over each finger. Just as painful when done on the chest. Jack was on my left side and Maddie on my right side.

"Interesting. His bones is stronger than a human." Jack said. What did you expect?! I thought to myself. If I could pull a face I would but it was stuck in the face that says I have pain everywhere. Sam and Tucker was unconscious on the other tables. I looked at them. They don't deserve this. I don't deserve this!"Jack, look!" Maddie said. My hand felt weird. I looked ar my right side where she was and saw a ecto blast formed ready to be shot at something. She had her finger pressed into my arm."How are you doing this?!" I shouted."Just like human have their weak splts, ghost must have a power spot." Maddie said ignoring me. A Power Spot? That can be useful. I'm even in ghost proof cuffs. How my ecto blast formed without tiring me out, is a miracle."Don't think, you can use this for escape." Maddie said."You wouldn't be able to shoot it." Jack said and there goes my hope.

Sam and Tucker woke up and immediately the other lab assistants that was taking notes grabbed some gloves and started with them and on their arms like me."Alright everyone, do the same we did!" Jack said clapping his hands together once, making the blood that was on the glove splatter on to my face.

"Daddy!!"

"Just a minute sweetheart!"

I heard and I lost consciousness from the blood that I was losing from my arm.

Normal POV
André and Chloe walked down the stairs, down the hallway where screaming could be heard."Daddy!!" Chloe shouted not wanting to be here. Not because she didn't want to come but rather she didn't want to be alone at her house so she tagged along, now she realized she didn't want to be here where all the gore happens."Just a minute sweetheart!" André said and finally they arrived at the lab door."Chloe. You can't come in here since it is a little bit gory and it can get your clothes messy." André said and Chloe stayed behind."Alright, stop right there!!" He shouted as he slammed the door opened.

The agent that led him to the lab almost threw up when he saw what is going on. Sam and Tucker was still awake and the scientists continued on making them scream."Hello, Mr. Mayor. Is there a problem that we need to stop." Maddie asked taking off her gloves."Yes, there is. These experiments and tests your doing on those kids is illegal in Paris, I payed the money for these kids to come stay with me." André said."What?!" Everyone screamed minus a unconscious Danny."We're getting out of here?" Sam asked only to get punched by Maddie."Bitch." Sam mumbled. Maddie went for another punch but André clearing his throat stopped her."Stitch them up, feed them and give them some clothes. I'll be waiting." André said and walked out, Chloe following behind him."Daddy what was that about?!"

"What now agent M?" The assistant asked scared what her boss could do."Just do as he says." Maddie said and stormed out. Jack looked at Danny one last time and looked to the floor with guilt. He didn't want Maddie to know, that he didn't want to experiment on Danny and his friends."I hope you can forgive me, Danny-Boy." He said and left leaving the assistants with gaping mouths as they stitch up Danny, Sam and Tucker's wounds. Danny might not have heard it but Sam and Tucker did."Do you believe him, Sam?" Tucker asked across the room grunting each time the needle made his stitches."I don't know Tucker. With Jack, it can be a lie or the truth." Sam said and the stitches to her left arm was done. They bandaged up Sam's arm and continued with the next.