...11...Tick Tick Tick Boom!

Danny's POV
I couldn't control my breathing. This is really happening. Mrs. Bustier walked in while silencing us. I looked at Marinette before she turned to the front as she gave a sad smile."Alright, class. Big day today!" I looked at the corner of my eyes to see Wes smirking.

That smug look on your face is gonna get you in trouble one day. "Everyone, welcome our American guests, Mr. Lancer and his class!" Mrs. Bustier said and the class started clapping minus Wes, Sam, Tucker and I."Right, thank you Mrs. Bustier for hosting us to this fantastic city." Mr. Lancer said. I looked at the class and saw they had changed a lot!

Kwan, Dash, Paulina and Star actually looked more decent, Mikey and Nathan wasn't that scrawny anymore, Valarie-well she still had that disapproving face of hers but her body looked more healthier, like she has been doing some sport...probably the ghost hunting."Danny, Sam and Tucker. Why are you wearing those hoodies of yours? Take them off, don't be disrespectful." Mrs. Bustier said and we shared a short a glance as Valarie stared at us with her cold eyes. I slowly took mine off.

The class' eyes widen."The Mystery Trio." Dash gasped."Mr. Fenton. Ms. Manson. Mr. Foley." Mr. Lancer gasped."It is true!" Max shouted."What is?" Wes asked smugly."You really are from Amity!" Kim said."You two are idiots."

Valarie stormed up to me and slapped me."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She shouted."Kidnapped, thank you very much." I said as I pulled off the hoodie since it was too hot. Immediatly she saw my bandages."What. Happened!" She shouted."It's none of your business." I said."Actually it is! I've looking for you three all over! Do you know how it feels when you think someone is dead!" She shouted.

"OH BO BHO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SAM, TUCKER AND I WENT THROUGH. MY OWN PARENTS KIDNAPPED ME AND KILLED JAZZ IN FRONT OF US. YOU THINK WE ARE FINE! WELL, NEWS FLASH WE ARE NOT FINE!" As I shouted at her I subconsciously pulled off a bandage and showed it to her.

"Do you know how this feels?" I asked. She gasped when she saw the scars."You do not want to know. Jack and Maddie aren't even my parents. Their thieves, murderers and liers." I said and noticed Wes staring."Why are you staring?" I asked and he just turned his head.

"We'll be leaving now." I said and Sam and Tucker ran after me as I stormed out and went to the park."That was a bad idea." I said as we sat down on the bench and wrapping my arm up with the bandages again.

"Now what?"

Normal POV
After Danny, Sam and Tucker stormed out everyone stared at Valarie. Marinette stood up."Valarie, right?" Marinette asked."Yes." Valarie said her face now full of guilt."Jist give them some space. It was only a few months since they were rescued...How about we start over?" Marinette said.

"Marinette's right. Just give them some space." Adrien said, but before anyone can do anything a explosion was heard and Marinette's eyes widen. She ran out of class ignoring the calls of Mrs. Bustier who was also screaming for Adrien for some reason."May I be excused Mrs?" Alya asked pointing at her phone and surprisingly she said 'yes'.

When Ladybug arrived at the scene she was happy to see that it wasn't her brother or his friends that got akumatized but just Stormy Weather 2.0.

Danny, Sam and Tucker arrived at the scene and started to help Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"Hey, look. It's Team Phantom!" Dash shouted as he showed it the footage to his classmates."What! No, the Ghost Boy is gone, remember?" Paulina said."Yeah, right. Check this out!" Dash said and soon the entire class pulled out their phones."The Ghost Boy can marry me now!" Paulina shouted and Chloe gagged."Hey, whose those other two. Sidekicks?" Kwan asked.

"Excuse you! That's Ladybug and Cat Noir! Show some respect! They are the greatest superheroes to ever live!" Chloe shouted."And who are you? I don't remember seeing you with your class' field trip." Star said."That's because I'm Chloe Bourgeoise. The Mayor of Paris' Daughter! Chloe shouted.