TRM, PLATONIC

-Let's say you're in your teens for this, like 13-17 years old

-As the youngest child and second girl in the house of Trovi, you were pampered and spoiled all your childhood, both by your parents and elder siblings.

-Every hobby, skill and talent you were interested in and wanted to learn, your family always supported you. Art? Here's your personal art room. Gardening? they've built you a personal greenhouse.

-But every single moment where you had free time from hobbies and studying, they were always taken by your eldest siblings, Navier and Kosair.

-They always babied you and treated you like a beautiful item made out of glass.

-Whenever you and Navier had to go to banquets/parties/tea parties that were for women only, Kosair would always sulk and hug you tightly before you and your older sister drove off.

-Navier didn't mind you having friends or acquaintances, just don't spend more time with them than your sister, then she'll be jealous and try to gasligt you into thinking that your friends aren't genuine with your friendship and are just using you, but could you blame her? she already has almost to none time to even spend time with you because she was hand-picked to be the next empress.

-Speaking of next empress, since Navier is childhood friends with Sovieshu, the crown prince, you were bound to be acquainted with him.

-Even if the emperor didn't originally pick Navier as the empress, Sovieshu would've still married her because that would've made you his sister-in-law. if only you weren't a noble and just a commoner, then he would've forcefully taken you and demanded that his father adopt you

-The emperor chose Navier as the wife of Sovieshu, not only because she is the perfect candidate as previous women of the Trovi family were empress', but because he wanted you as an in-law.

-While your eldest sister, now crown princess, prepared for being the next empress, you decided to take up on the job of raising your and your family status even more by participating in banquets and tea parties, but not too much as you were still studying and doing hobbies.

-But now since you were appearing more in aristocratic society, marriage requests were bound to appear, but the news never reached neither your and your parents ears as your brother, Kosair, always burned them once they appeared. No one could marry his beloved youngest sister without his approval, not like anyone is even good enough for you in his eyes.

-Fast forward towards the marriage between Navier and Sovieshu, your beloved older sister made you the Mistress of the Robes, now being the closest person to the now-empress in the palace. Your responsibility was the empress' clothes and jewellery, arranging the rota of attendance of the ladies in waiting on the empress, along with various duties at state ceremonies. Navier always trusted your decision on her clothing as you grew up with her and knowing her taste in things. At the end of each day, since Lady-In-Waitings, Ladies of the Chambers, and Misstresses of the Robes don't get paid, Navier gifts you expensive jewellery as thanks.