WMMAP, platonic

anon: Omg! I love your story's! They are amazing! I was wondering tho, with the runaway Princess that uses amnesia in wmmap , what if they finally remember her? Also I just adore all of your stories but don't Forget to take breaks and drink and eat you know take care of yourself!

thank you for the compliments!

and for the wmmap runaway princess fic, if they would finally remember y/n i imagine they would remember it after a few years, maybe like a month before athanasia's coronation. they would immediately put the festival on-hold and order a missing person search all around the empire and announcing that there was a second princess that they hid because of an "illness", of course the illness part wasn't true but they needed an excuse why they isolated y/n from the world.

the news would already be the main subject of tea parties and rumors, as far as reaching villages that are near the border of the empire. of course, when the news reached y/n's ears, she would subtly sell anything useless to her and her sewn clothing, buying more necessary items she would need for travel, like more sewing and fabrics so she could make more clothing for herself while in a carriage driving out of the empire. y/n would definitely leave to a more distant empire or kingdom from the obelian empire, disguising it as "finding inspiration for her future clothing" and rents out her house for travellers.

Either way, y/n still is able to leave safely without being caught, because claude and athanasia didn't know that y/n has literally stronger magic than lucas, that and the fact that she used magic to change her appearance.

thank you for worrying about me, i won't forget to take breaks and take care of myself! (*'▽'*)