TWTPTFLOB, PLATONIC

YOU AND ME.

dion agrece + transmigrator!gen z!reader got reincarnated as him, but og!dion and reader are in the same body — platonic. / fluff / tw torture , mentions of suicide .

DION both pities and envies you. He pities you for the fact that you were stuck in such a situation, and envies you for the fact that you got a better childhood than him pre-transmigration.

Although he doesn't show it, DION grows to care for you as time goes on. despite you both being pure subconcious minds, he learns how to be more human because of you, he learns how to feel more.

Although you two were souls stuck in his body, the two of you decided to split duties. DION gets to train, go on his missions and do the monthly test while controlling the body, so you do everything else while DION rests.

If you're younger than DION, he'll eventually see you as his younger sibling, refusing to let you do any "dirty work" that he's meant to do.

If you're older than him, DION respects you, and even sometimes asks your input and opinion on things, as he's been thankfully taught to respect his elders.

DION doesn't really tell you what to do or say, unless you have to talk to Lant, then he'll definitely tell you what to do so you wouldn't get on his bad side.

You and DION usually interact through dreams or in your guys' headspace, but the latter being uncommon.

DION doesn't want to see you how he tortures people and toys, because he, surprisingly, hates the feeling of you being scared or disturbed.

You two are able to feel each others' emotions, so the two of you are like open books to one another, it's impossible hiding something from him.

DION, unsurprisingly, doesn't get your humor, and usually finds himself somewhat concerned about the things you say. He doesn't want you to turn out like him, and the dark humor and pessimistic stuff you say doesn't help with his concerns.

Although he doesn't say it, you somewhat scare and confuse DION with your actions and threats of committing suicide. Please don't actually do it, and why the hell are you fist-fighting a crow?

You and DION get into playful banters often, usually from a weird thought or stupid question you ask him, trying to intentionally piss him off.