TWTPTFLOB, PLATONIC+ROMANTIC

agrece family with a medea solon reader / platonic + little to non romance / tw assassination , implied abusive parent .

Your situation here varies on whether or not you're an Agrece or are married to one. If you're married or are arranged to an Agrece, you'll have a considerably easier time in the family. well, as easy as it is when you're associated with the family.

IF YOU WERE BORN AS AN AGRECE

considering the fact that you're not only a skilled swordsman, but also the duke/duchess to a considerably powerful family due to your mother being a legitimate child of the duke, it's safe to assume that you'd be considered one of the choices of being the head of the Agrece family once Lant passes away, only being second place to Deon, your half brother. Second place, that's all you'll be known for in your childhood, the skilled Agrece child that's second place to their brother. You'd be criticized by your own mother for that simple title and rank, but she still held you close and nurtured you into a scheming monster that saw everyone as a threat. But don't even think that your mother did this out of love, no, of course she didn't raise you like that because she "cared" for you! she did this out of her own benefit, she knew that if you became the heir to this damned family she'd be more well off than she is now.

The older you became, the more missions you were given, be it assassinating someone or gaining information about something, your results were always successful and satifying, with no traces being left. There was no mistaking you were one of Lant's favorite children, a scheming and vile father with a manipulative and strong daughter would at some point "get along".

You'd probably get the most along with Roxana, Grizelda, and Deon when it comes to the Agrece children, but get along with Lant and Sierra when it comes to the adults.

IF YOU WERE MARRIED INTO THE AGRECE

a duke/duchess of an influential family being married into the Agrece was definitely not a common occurence, even more so you of all people being married to one of Lant's children. Of course there's no mistaking the fact that you'd be more favored than the rest, it doesn't matter if you're not his biological child, he'll show you off to the other five major houses, as it's not every day that someone as cunning and strong as you can be found.

You'd be more welcomed and treated nicer in the Agrece family by the wives of Lant and the staff that worked in the manor. But the wives would act differently based on who you married. If you married Deon, Maria would treat you way more kindly and sweet to you, constantly inviting you to her tea parties and complimenting on how great you look, but if you married Roxana or Ashil (if he was alive), Sierra would be more comfortable around you despite your manipulative personality.

You'd most likely get along with Roxana and Grizelda when it comes to Lant's kids, but get along with Sierra when it comes to the adults in the family.